The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Isle of Quel'Danas
Faweeeeeeeeeeee.... we wanna go see the new Isle. HOW DO WE GET THERE!!??

1. Travel to Shattrath and seek out either Adyen the Lightwarden (Aldor Rise) called Crisis of the Sunwell or Dathris Sunstriker on the Scryer Tier Duty Calls

2. Travel to Iron Forge or Silvermoon City and speak to the Flight Master. You should now have the Flight Point to the Isle. Don't worry, the flight is short, even from IF.

Keep in mind! There will be no mobs there yet, just pretty scenery.

Okay... now there should be a quest called Enter, the Deceiver given by General Tiras'alan in the center of Shattrath. I believe this may be the actual quest you need to access the Flight Point. However... he is not spawned yet. We are working on this.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Heh, thats fine with me. Once cannot enjoy the scenery on live while its being swamped by blood-thirsty players from both factions turning the beautiful place into something that looks like a bomb hit it. :|
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Hold tight, still working on this....

Edit: Updated original post for accuracy
The quest is supposed to be on Dathris Sunstriker, called "Duty Calls"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For the time being, there seems to be no normal means of transportation to the Isle. Be patient while things get sorted :)
Is it possible after the kinks are worked out to make a guild hall on the island?
Might be. Right now we're not taking any requests for Guild Halls. So it makes it all null anyway.
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."
Maybe I'll make an orb of translocation to the Isle in Shattrath.
It should be a port key, preferably a houkah.
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."
Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick Reference guide for Lost Isle Goblins! Jaella 5 1,492 02-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Jaella