The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

It Was an Eclipse
"An Ebony Castle(House Blackstone) stands broken against a tainted Wake(Argus Wake obviously)
While in that autumnal north, several stars collide. (Quel'thalas is eternal autumn so stars can indeed refer to the noble houses.)
And unless entwined against bulbous disease(More figurative than literal, a stuggle they must be united against), the world they shall unmake.
And in each man's mind, the Eclipse(I'll leave this as a surprise.) shall reside."

I'm agreeing with that interpretation, but I wonder if its best that we eagerly spoil everything...?

Though, my answer, as always, is...

[Image: holy_hand_grenade-01.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Eh. I just guessed. Not my fault I was so skilled at it. /flex
Definitely intrigued.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
(11-05-2011, 01:47 PM)Aphetoros Wrote:
And there is moThing you can do.

There's the clue.

I like.
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
(11-06-2011, 04:16 PM)aroes Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 01:47 PM)Aphetoros Wrote:
And there is moThing you can do.

There's the clue.

Whatwhat? Tom?

.../goes to look for a profile.

Aphe, u so sly with ur hints.
Quote:And there is moThing you can do.

Spoiler:
[Image: fd1c017c-fd9a-45eb-868c-babc85271e50.jpg]
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
There is no conspiracy.

Leaving the thread to stop spoiling your thoughts.
...Quel'Thalas is in eternal spring.

Azshara's the place in eternal autumn.
Not anymore, what with the effing up of the Sunwell. Perhaps it's slowly restoring, but "currently", the forest is quite red and gold.
(11-06-2011, 07:48 PM)Wowpedia Wrote: Eversong Woods stand in perpetual autumn with golden leaves falling from the trees.

Nope, sorry. As far as I know, Azshara has seasons. Blizzard just chose to portray it in autumn, for the pretties.

Quote:Azshara is located in northeastern Kalimdor, east of Ashenvale, south of Winterspring, and north of Durotar. It is a beautiful coastal area cloaked in eternal autumn.

After reading the War of the Ancients Trilogy, it's apparently because Azshara's favorite season was Autumn, and since the elves had near unlimited arcane power at their hands they decided to say 'To Fel with it! The queen wants, the queen gets!'

And thus, Azshara was thrust into an eternal Autumn.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Well huh. Arcane-modified seasons, and the Nelves still don't mind it. You learn something new every day.

So that means it could be either Azshara or Eversong. Stars are more in keeping with Nelves than Belves, so I'm inclined to say Azshara. It also seems like a much better place to house an ancient evil, dark secret, or what-have-you.