The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

It's...an introduction!
Edited: Wrote this at 11PM last night, liked it, woke up, hated it. Therefore I did some revising.
Edited again: Fixed spacing and format. For the better, hopefully.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, granted that it took a really long time but nonetheless...

2. How did you hear about us?
My previous RP server was down, and me, having no life of any considerable level, immediately started looking for another one. After much toil and annoying popups, I finally found this website and decided to try it out. I can only hope it will do me well.

3. How did you get into RP?
From a furre roleplaying game called 'Furcadia'. Granted that regardless of it's supposed theme, I've roleplayed every kind of thing under the sun and above it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A long, long while ago ( I forget exactly how long) for my Birthday I think it was, my brother had been playing warcraft for some time, and he decided to introduce me to it. He installed the game onto my stone-age computer, and I, against all odds, got the game to work on it. And I've been playing ever since then..This was awhile before BC came out. I miss 40 man raids. *sniffle*

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I love Trolls, Blood Elves, and Dwarves. Dwarves are my oldest favorite, the very first character I ever played on WoW was a dwarf hunter. So, of course my favorite class is the hunter. However I've come to take a liking to Magi, and Warlocks too.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like playing any type of character, so long is it's a unique. There's nothing that makes me want to smack my head on a desk repeatedly than a cliche character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Multiple person RP. As in three or more, regardless of what kind exactly it may be ( Kingdom, village, ect. ).

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I draw a lot when I don't have anything better to do, usually I prefer to draw dragons, or some kind of demented, nightmarish creature with four tounges and seven horrible, spindly contorted legs... I'm perfectly sane and good, I assure you, and I am most certainly not hiding in your closet.

9. What country are you from?
No excuses here. Home grown right in the USA.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I do. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Hethel: Crazy toad lady. [Human]

Rathyl: Arrogant, selfish little girl. [Blood Elf]

Elenore: Wheezey old warlock. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. [Forsaken]

"Didn't there used to be an axe on that table?"
Normally I don't offer hints to people writing intros. But do try to get this spaced properly, it looks rather ugly and there are far too many returns.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Okay, thank you very much for the advice. I'll edit it right away.
Hethel: Crazy toad lady. [Human]

Rathyl: Arrogant, selfish little girl. [Blood Elf]

Elenore: Wheezey old warlock. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. [Forsaken]

"Didn't there used to be an axe on that table?"
Sorry, I forgot to look at this again last time I went through. Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -