The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Item Bazaar.
I was on a private WoW RP server before, and they had this neat little idea that I think would be cool to have on this server. It would be cool if somewhere there was a group of special NPC's that sold all of the gray-quality vendor trash items to players.

You'd be surprised at how stylin' some of these pieces of "Vendor trash" are! Back on AD, I used to run entire instances -just- to farm some of them.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion. Nothing that's really direly important, just something that might be fun for us players to toy around with.

*EDIT* I feel like such a foolish noob. I didn't notice the Auctioneers set up in town. However, I noticed that they still didn't carry gray-quality vendor trash items, so I don't have to delete this post in -total- embarassment ^_^;.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
I like this idea. But, instead of vendors, perhaps the auctioneer could spawn white and gray quality items in the auction houses for us to buy?
˜★Sketch Blog
Now that I JUST noticed the auctioneers, I'm thinking that's what should be done. I did ask if any place sold gray quality items, and someone said "no", so I immediately jumped to suggest this without realizing the auctioneers were there already. So, yeah. I'm going to alter my suggestion to just "Add gray vendor trash to the auctioneers, please!" and try avoid looking so foolish in the future.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
Not a bad idea at all! A lot of gray and white-quality items, whether they're trash drops or beginners' clothing, are unique in appearance and could be awesome for RP!

That said, I'm not sure how the program works, exactly, and if it's feasible. As it stands though, this is a nice idea!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I couldn't help but notice that the auctioneers don't sell anything below green, which is somewhat annoying

I'm presuming there'd be some way to make them do it though
Xanvol, your point is already addressed in my previous post.

That aside, Thomas Yance in Shatterspear does sell a small collection of gray clothing items.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Thanks GMs! The auctioneer is loaded with tons of grey and white-quality goodies! Everything from Rabbit's feet to ripped loincloths, winter boots to rose petals. Thank you, thank you!
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possibly missing item. mangaboy111 4 1,713 11-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: mangaboy111
  Custom Item Request - Gilnean Clothing sunday12321 19 4,466 04-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  A small item request! Scout 3 1,187 02-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Adam255
  More Animation and Item Visuals Lendri 5 1,112 10-25-2011, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Ebenezer
  A few more item requests for the vendors Wuvvums 3 804 04-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel