The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

ItzyBlitzy's Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello! My name is Shanice. I'm not accustomed to being called by my true name in an online community; however, I am by no means troubled if you wish to address me as such. I simply ask that you pronounce it correctly whenever you do... regardless of the fact that when type my name there really isn't much to pronounce... hmm, should've though that one through a little more...

Anyway! Moving on!
Detailing my nature has always been a rather problematic concept for me, though I would like to think of myself as a carefree and casual person with an ability to mingle with and befriend almost anyone. I've been remarked upon in the past for having a good temperament and a generous nature, that of which I can hope to attest to in the Role-play on this server. I try to have as much fun as I possibly can in any endeavour I undertake, and Role-play is something I find extremely satisfying!

For a while I've been searching for some good Role-play, and find myself practically starved of it... Now that I have found this server I may hopefully be able to satiate my hunger! Perhaps a little bombastic, but I speak the truth...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born in and hail from (the UK) England! As such, my mother tongue is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Back in 2006 I was lured into Wow (Vanilla). A dear friend of mine allowed me to have a try on his account. I was instantly captivated by the graphics, design and varying storylines. From then on I have been hooked.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was referred here by an old RP friend of mine back in retail. We had a rather thrilling Role-play going on for the better part of two years. Unfortunately, circumstance had us conclude our story prematurely and the link to this site had been lost. I have recently been resent the link by the same Role-play partner and I hope to rekindle my love for RP! Since Role-play has all but evaporated on retail servers, the obvious answer here is... the active Role-play drew me here!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

That's an easy one! While I care for all aspects of Role-play, I'd say a long and meaningful storyline is my most preferred style of Role-play. Giving characters depth and dimension has always been an aspect I like to apply myself to. I enjoy watching them develop and engage in new and different (sometimes difficult) situations to really get a flavour of their personality. I enjoy the investment of my characters, and that other people's in an epic and thrilling story arch!

Conversely, I do not mind the odd spot of casual Role-play for those quiet night in, hehe.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Unequivocally Worgen! There is something profoundly awesome about this race, and not just because they share a likeliness to werewolves. They are so much more than that for many reasons. To me their storyline sparks particular interest; (not just in game), I have read around the curse of the Worgen and paid particular attention to their lore whilst questing, and I must say I was enthralled by its complexity. Their hardiness against such adversary is something I admire and how their lore is so deeply entrenched in druidism fascinates me further.

On a more personal note; wolves are my favourite animal and their Victorian style decor and lifestyle add to my love of this race. As a person who enjoys history, I am knowledgeable of such times and have a keen interest for it.

Class-wise I don't exactly have a burning preference. However, if I were to choose a couple that I were to create they would be a Druid and/or a Death Knight. As I mentioned before, Worgen lore is heavily ingrained in Druidism. Their mastery over their feral form is unmatched which only embellishes their deft, cunning and ferocity. They are a symbol of strength, but also one of balance. It was through such Alchemy that they were able to temper their untamed nature, and that of all cursed Gilneans in Tal'doren in the Blackwald during the outbreak.

As for Death Knights, their hardships have been many. It is through their mastery of death that they may preserve life by protecting allies from harm, or inflict fever and plague to destroy their enemies. In using such unnatural entities they are able to manipulate the hands of death, bending such an awesome power to their whim (Of course, in moderation). What draws me to them is their often unpredictable nature, and possessing the capability to be exceedingly sinister. If I were to link Worgens with Death Knights, the lore behind them shifts dramatically and I find myself ever enthralled by Arugal's storyline; that of which is the only reason why such Death Knights exist in WoW today.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I simply ask that the environment be mature (no griefers present like in retail...), friendly and that the Role-play be appropriate.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I would have to choose respect. Everyone has different ideas and different opinions; all of which are no more or less important than the last. Lacking respect is a constant theme these days, and finding pockets of it is rare. This is unfortunate, and thus this is a rule I can endorse 110%.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

To be completed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

That about covers it. I'd simply like to say thank you for taking the time to read my introduction, and thatI hope I can be a proactive and participating member of the server.
Hello there, ItzyBlitzy/Shanice! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

A very lovely introduction! :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin