The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jacko's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hi, my name's Jack, I'm a teenager, I'm from Australia and I grew up with WoW, watching my bro and sis play it, I loved to play it when they were gone, and I grew fond of video games, I played the PS2 and such, mostly interested in action games on the PC until I found Counter-Strike and played that for years, and then switched over to roleplay on Garry's Mod and such and such, and that's about my two cents.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

English, I hail from Western Australia.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Growing up, I watched my brother and sister play, and they had characters and I always wanted to play when they were out, and I did, I grew fond of it and had my own account at one point, and still do.

So I had played World of Warcraft for awhile now, stopping at some points because of no time, laziness, and school, and yeah, that's about it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: My friend Bailol recommended me to try out this roleplay server on World Of Warcraft, as I have roleplayed on TnB's S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay and multiple other roleplaying communities on Garry's Mod.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

CombatRP, (as my number one favorite thing,)

PassiveRP,

InjuryRP,

And I hate Cyber, I'd prefer to skip stuff like that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Night Elf Rogue because of I'm abit stealthy type in real life, I like to wear hoods and stuff like that, which draws me to hood-based gear and cloaks and stuff like that.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To have a nice and relaxing, comfortable roleplay experience most of all, but also probably to get maybe, famous and rich?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Maturity, I believe everyone should be mature and respectable when talking out of character.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here: No thanks!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

An orc is running through the forest, his axe in his arms, he flails around, bumping into trees and forest, it appears that he is very wounded, as the cuts in his flesh are deep, he pants for breath, and yells something in his Orcish language, looking around, - A sound is heard...A whisper, ...from behind him.

..."Gotcha." - He yells and attempts to swing his axe behind him but nothing is there, he pants and wipes his brow from sweat, thinking it's probably his imagination that the Rogue is still there, ...until he feels something wet on his chest, he dabs two of his gloved fingers onto his chest and looks at it, blood? - He looks down at his chest and notices a dagger stabbed through it, as the Rogue uncloaks and flips her hood over, she gives a slight wave before stabbing her right dagger into his windpipe, leaving him for dead and to bleed out, "I made your death quick, be grateful," She says before sprinting off.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: The story was quite short, so I'm sorry for that.
Hello, WackoJacko, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

An Aussie? We've got a few of those here! You seem like a very humble and honest person, and I think you'll be an enjoyable presence to have on the server.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]