The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jaroth's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Alright. Well, I'm Fatih. You can call me that, I don't mind at all. I like to think of myself as a relaxed, laid back person that can get along with mostly anyone. Did I mention I want to have fun? I think I did just now. Anyway, I am also quite happy that I've found this server, since I've been starving for RP. No, I'm not trying to suck up. Really, I'm not!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from the land of the Turks, also known as Turkey. Naturally, my primary language is Turkish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I'd played Warcraft III once. The plot and characters just drew me right in, in a way that can't be explained. When World of Warcraft came out, I immediately started to play. Thus, my life in the Warcraft universe started.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

A friend of mine had referred me, but I had lost the link. Now, about a year later, I came back of my own accord...so I think I owe her an apology in not using a referral link. Ah, well. Anyway, topic at hand - I think it's the roleplaying that drew me here. Honestly, the RP in retail is grossly lacking. I starve for RP. It makes a perfect combination!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

This may be a cliche response, but I will go right ahead and say everything. However, I enjoy long winded stories quite a bit, but my capability to devote time to events is, unfortunately, not enough. So less events for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I'd have to say that worgen are my favorite race. They aren't your average werewolf, see, they're quite different. I like how their storyline goes and the challenges they, as a people and race, go through and eventually survive. Perhaps the menacing look has helped my like of them, I don't know.

As for class? Definitely warrior. They represent a guard made of stone, a bulwark against anything that may come to harm his family and friends. Unburdened by religion or morals like paladins are, warriors may take that radical step to do what is right. Clad in plate armor and wielding his weapon, the warrior fights relentlessly for what he believes is right...even if it isn't generally accepted.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Proper RP and a mature community. Probably another stock answer for you guys, but honestly, those are my expectations, for that is all I lacked on retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect. The lack of respect in society as a general today drives me to seek places where respect is enforced. So, yeah, respect has got to be the rule that appeals to be most, alongside maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The tenth day of the tenth month of the year 1984. What a glorious day that was.

It hadn't happened all at once, the events leading to an uprising. It had started with minor demonstrations here and there, eventually turning into acts of terror as time passed. Cities turned into lawless urban areas, divided by gangs. The government, police and the army was powerless to stop it all. The Reds fought the Greens in squares. The Greens fought the Whites in the alleys. The Whites fought the Reds at the bridge. Every day, tens of people were murdered. Innocent people. Mothers. Fathers.

Eventually, vigilante groups emerged. The killings intensified. The government had announced that the country was in a civil war before resigning, but it was not apparent who the loyalists were and who the traitors were. It went on in complete and total chaos as the police force disintegrated into either the gangs or the vigilantes. The army was caught up in its own struggle for power within its own hierarchy as the nation fell around around them.

Until that day, the tenth day of the tenth month of the year 1984.

A general, one whose name is not for this story, had appeared on the television screens. A coup had been executed. The nations was now under military control. Indeed; as if there had been divine intervention, the lawlessness suddenly stopped. Peace came back into the cities, the streets were safe once more. The country started to rebuild, but it was not as it seemed on the surface.

The lawlessness on the streets had stopped, but horrific crimes against human rights were being committed in jails, as a result of the coup. No one knew the direction in which the once proud nation was going in...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope! Thank you for your attention, though, it's appreciated.
Hello there, Jaroth! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin