The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jayfer's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

- My name is Jayfer, I'm nineteen and I my hobby is gaming and cars. I currently work as the "Item Manager" for the Target in Mansfield, TX. As for my gaming side of myself I enjoy all types of games, ranging from FPS's to MMO's. I'm also currently working on my "Automotive Tech" Degree at TCC. I'm also married to my beautiful wife Lyah. And we happily enjoy a nice peaceful life together.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

-I was born in United States and have lived in the same state my whole life, Texas that is. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

-I was introduced to Warcraft upon the release of Warcraft 2. I was never really a fun of RTS's at the time but my life long friend got me into them anyways. From there on I have grown addicted to the Warcraft line of games.

What made you seek our server over others?:

-I like how the rules where worded and as I read them I almost felt scared to disobey them. The professionalism of the forums caught my as well how you test people's personalities.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

-I do not limit myself to a certain kind of roleplay, but I tend to surround myself with smaller groups of people. I just tend to see better roleplay environments that deal with smaller groups. I will not push away large group events however, these give a different experience then smaller groups do, for me anyways.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

-I have two favorites races, Tauren and Humans. I have grown to love Tauren for there respect for nature and the fact that simply walking up to a Tauren Warrior with to huge swords is priceless. Humans are fun because the possibilities of there actions are endless. They are an open minded race with many ideas, good and bad.

My favorite class would have to be Warriors, There fun to play and simple but at the same time tricky as far as combat goes. They also bring great roleplaying as well since a warrior in itself seems vague, which in return offers me a lot of options in roleplaying one as well. My other favorite would have to be Priest, I don't know what really draws me to play one since I favor close combat. But I have always enjoyed them.

What are your expectations of this server?:

-My expectations that the rules are simply enforced, so that myself and fellow peers in the server can enjoy ourselves. Its nice to escape life sometimes without someone ruining it with OOC drama

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

-I think all of them in combination appeals to me but two of the eye catchers for me were, No Leet Speak and the strict rule of Death IC'ly. I also like the idea of having to get your character approved, its hard to roleplay with characters that are WAY out there you know?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

-*Jayfer rises slowly from the grassy plain, his face crumpled clearly looking confused. He brings his left arm to his face only to make it half way before suddenly screeching out in pain. His head tilts back immediately, his eyes turning black as night as he continues to scream clearly in a large amount of pain. He beings to twist violently as wings black as the night tear through his skin causing large amounts of blackened blood to splash from behide him. His screams continue but only seem to grow louder, then suddenly his savage cry of pain is stopped, slowly night resides over the area. Jayfer finally stands up, his wings uncontrollably fluttering in a rapid motion as they seem to take the shape of birds swings then a bat. He remains quiet as if the pain has stopped. His black eyes slowly scan the area infront of him. For a moment his face stays blank with emotion but this only would last a few moments before a grin filled his lips. His eyes slowly begin to bleed, the blood running along his cheeks and down his neck. A few moments after this he speaks his words and tone not his own but of something more dark and twisted* This world is no longer fit for pathetic humans like yourself, your weak and your mind is filled with idiocy. I do not choose you because what have done its what you haven't. Your life is now- *The voice is suddenly stopped as Jayfer reaches to the sky with both hands, his fingers crumbling away as this is done, he begins to speak as well but this time it seems to be his words, his thoughts* You will not take me!, I'm free and you will never take it from me! The light protects me to the end! *His arms now fading away into ashes, his torso seeming to slowly do the same, this would continue as he continuously fought the dark within him until nothing of his body remained. Suddenly a small crowd begins clapping as soft thud can be heard from a book being closed shut as am aged man begins to speak* That my boys and girls is the story of Jayfer, he continued to believe in the light until the very end, even though it never came to his aid, he showed the evil within him that we are not push overs.*The old man stands bowing to the crowd of boys and girls, he then reaches over to his left with his left hand and grabs a stick about four feet tall and begins walking off the stage using the stick as a cane. The wood crackles beneath his every step until he finally vanishes from view behide a stone wall. The boys and girl quickly stand and begin talking, there voices high in pitch but filled with joy as the run out the stage area, they scatter all over the place and finally the old man staggers to the exit as well. He looks on with a soft smile as he watches the kids, he finally after a few moments shakes his head to the left and right once and retreats back in*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

-I don't really have any questions yet anyways but I wont hesitate in the future if I do, better safe then sorry.

Edit - Fixed a few typos and added some content in the various areas of the post.
Jayfer, remember smile I promise your day will get better
Is Jayfer the kind of character you'd be playing on the server?
Actually not at all, well atleast the character in that story I came up with wont. Jayfer is actually my name, though I did plan on using the name for my character which planned to be a human. Though the story behide that one was just you know a story I tend to play neutral characters as far as alignment goes not like holy light ones.
You write well, although the story is about a character who probably wouldn't be accepted on the server. I'm just going to let you know that characters shouldn't be ultra-powerful or have dark forces inhabiting them like that. Otherwise, Welcome to the server.
Well thank you. its nice to hear someone love my writing and I will keep that in mind about the whole dark forces inhabiting my characters, though it shouldn't be a problem, one more thank you