The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Je vous aime. Je dois partir.
Yeah. Hello again, CotH!

I've a true need to work on things lately. Some sort of desire to work on my art, as well as a wee project of my own creation. As it stands, I've also found myself RP'ing a bit less and less lately - More of the old OOC, really. And honestly? The ways I sees it, I'm always up for OOC, and I don't need ter be in the server for it, yanno?

In other words, CotH, I'm going on a wee bit of a hiatus for the now. Hopefully I'll get something done this time, eh?

And yes. I do feel like a terrible douche-bag for getting people's hopes up even a wee bit about SUCCESS actually doing something. If the RP bug strikes me soon, I'll be certain to come back here, y'all.

Whisper me if you want some information to keep in touch, my friends.

As the title of the thread says, "I love you. I have to leave." It's a quote from a Megadeth song about death, yes, but an apt one nonetheless. I fucking love this server. It's done nothing but help me with a ton of things. My grammar, my spelling, my character creation - And the list goes on. I don't know, perhaps I'm a softy?

Perhaps I'll be back, perhaps I won't. I can't tell right now. All I can say to you all is that I'm sorry and that I hope you enjoy yourselves.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Oh you gnome sadist.

We'll all be waiting : )
D'urrr. Did I scare you off?

By the way, I take French. Je vous aime literally means "I you (formal) friend/like", not "I love you". That would be "J'amour vous".
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
Actually, I too know french. Aime is "Like/Love", and Je vous is "I [Verb] You".

Hence, "Je vous aime" Would be, "I like/love you."

And as Wikipedia states, although it is gramatically correct - The commonly used way of saying it is, in fact, "Je t'aime."

:>
You're going home...
Well ya know what?
FFUUUUUUUUUU--
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
It's funny, out of all the accents you pull off on vent, I'm not sure I heard a french accent.

Hmmm...
How do you say, "Now what the heck am I supposed to do with Lexi?!" in French?

*ebil glare*
This makes me so saaaad. =(

You are so much fun to rp with, and your characters are wicked awesome. You have always brightened my day! However, I understand that one must follow creative impulses wherever they may lead!

Keep in touch. And if you come back, we will be happy to have you! <3

P.S. "Whaaaa'?"
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
:< Sorreh! I'm just kinna feeling in the mood to let things cool down and focus on real things.

But yes. Thank you, all of ye. :>

I'm sorry again, and I luff you all!

<3's and Rock 'n' Roll! :D
You're going home...
Quote:I fucking love this server. It's done nothing but help me with a ton of things. My grammar, my spelling, my character creation - And the list goes on. I don't know, perhaps I'm a softy?

We're all the same, hehe, good luck to you and I hope to see your art sometime!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Great, now I can't make fun of your name In-game.

Happy Trails, mate. Hope to see your art.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Thank you.

For what? For being an awesome person. One in the handful that made me keep playing on this server, and I know a good few people will miss you, myself included. When and if you come back, CotH'll be here for you (hopefully) and maybe Larshy will follow Glocken around with a broom again someday. :]

Until then, au'revoir.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Je t'aime.

C'est ne magnifique jamais lorsque un cher membre de collectivité parte.

Bonne chance!
Little by little, one travels far.
Nooo! Just as I got back, as well...

Have fun on your break-adventure! PM me about how I can keep talking to you out of game.
Esthrunil Wrote::< Sorreh! I'm just kinna feeling in the mood to let things cool down and focus on real things.

If one thing's sure out of all of this, I don't think I'm going to actually do anything as SUCCESS, and accomplish anything, that is. I'm going to be absolutely freaking honest - I feel like a dickhead for having done this so many times. I honestly think I should just stick to the simple, singular types of characters, should I RP more often. I tend to do better that way.

But yes. Thank you, all of ye. :>

I'm sorry again, and I luff you all!

<3's and Rock 'n' Roll! :D

Wut? Blashpemy! Get back to w-..!

Suppose I can't force you, goodluck with your real life endeavors and you better be back 8) Your characters were/are always fun, and It'd be a shame to lose those!

Now, if that didn't make any sense.. SIT IN A TREE CAUSE IM DRUNK /teehee

...wut?
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CotH, Je t'aime Caravan 27 5,266 07-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Vladdy