The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Je vous aime. Je dois partir.
Scout Wrote:"I can keep talking to you out of game.
Scout Wrote:out of game.
Scout Wrote:game.
FFFFFFFFFFUUU-
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
Good day once more, friends. What you've said has meant a lot, and I mean it - Really. I've actually decided that my hiatus will, once again, be short-lived. Though, I do aspire to take a wee bit more time away from the actual game to do some nice creative stuffs. :>

Now, then - I will also say that I have the itch to 'get out there' more, and RP with newer, different characters as well as to get out of my little RP box. :> Essentially, to think creatively on my characters and who to RP with. As this stands, I am fully open to some RP with anyone, really, and I'd love to get in touch with you all if you'd like to RP. :D

I do apologize for the little 'leave-scare' thing, there. I'll once again say that I luff this surver too much, and it's all because of the people on it, really. It'd be nothing without the community it has. /nod

Good day, and I hope to meet any one of you in an RP soon.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CotH, Je t'aime Caravan 27 5,266 07-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Vladdy