The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jerry Springer
We are all Kretol's guests here. It is a privilege we get to play on his server, and I feel we should act accordingly. I have always held the belief trash talking other players and swearing at people causes trouble and feeds only more bad attitudes over time. While I sympathize with both parties, but the rule of conduct is more important. If you don't like someone, stay away from them and /ignore.

This was my 'standing rule of conduct' back when I was a Guildleader in Everquest I expected everyone to follow, because our/your rep and name was very important to future progression. If you couldn't, you were out.

It is both terribly sad and disappointing to see people get in trouble for things as simple as conduct issues. I have seen it happen before though and have had to deal with it myself before the situation snowbaled to more issues that would be far worse. So I sympathize with the admins on this one.

Oleander and Iseult, I say with great sadness, I will miss you and the Cartel greatly.
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain
After learning last night that Isuelt is actually someone a few of us already know previously (some in real life) and she and Oleander have been deceiving us all about her true identity all along...

I have no question in my mind that Kretol did the right thing in this situation. I literally feel ill after learning who this person is. I say this only because I know they are still trying to cause problems for the server. I can only guess that anger from being banned is the reason.

I have no use or desire for drama and I will not address this topic again, I just want everyone to be aware so that no one is taken in by their deception and maliciousness.
Isebella Drudaen - Merchant, entrepreneur and fire mage.
Drusilla - Shadow Priestess and Mistress of all things sadistic.
Quote:AIRs wrote:
Granted, I wasn't going around CAUSING it; I sit back and watch and I am entertained just like I was on Silver Hand (SH was far worse, though). Causing it is too high-impact for me, like I said in my other post.

After she *admitted* to Kretol that she was causing drama with Zartha a couple months back. Lying much?

Quote:I can't speak for Iseult entirely except that she took the banning pretty lightly.

If by "lightly" you mean posting trash on a 3rd party website, and then after it was deleted *reposting* it...yes, she took it pretty lightly.

You two are just proving that you should have been gone earlier instead of now.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
*snuggles Grak* No worries now hun. Hopefully everyone realizes that anything they are doing is just spiteful and hateful and we can forget about them and enjoy the wonderful server that Kretol has provided. <3
Isebella Drudaen - Merchant, entrepreneur and fire mage.
Drusilla - Shadow Priestess and Mistress of all things sadistic.
Quote:Chiabella wrote:
*snuggles Grak* No worries now hun. Hopefully everyone realizes that anything they are doing is just spiteful and hateful and we can forget about them and enjoy the wonderful server that Kretol has provided. <3

This is most important.

Those trouble-making kids are a waste of our time, believe me they won't be the last, and I am very angry with them. For me personally, like I always said back in the day, it's 'End of Issue - Move On'.
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain
Even I have to agree with private tells being bannable is pretty messed up, but the whole situation in general makes up for it.
It just goes to show that the kids these days need to be beat. Aside from that, from what I understand they should be banned but not permanently. Perhaps you get banned for a week. Second offense (Since if you get banned it has to be really bad) then its a permanent ban. That's just my 2 copper.
This topic wasn't created by Kretol to question his decision. It was made by AIRs to stir up more of the drama she loved to create. So far, for some, it's worked. I think that Kretol (and Grakor?) made the correct decision based on what facts they knew. Now, paying any more attention to this thread will just fuel the fire, so that's all I'm going to say. :)