The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jester's Introduction
Hey, CotH - it's Jester. Well, that's my display name, anyway. My in-game name is Carthage, and here's my introduction.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Affirmative! I've read all the guidelines and other policies mentioned beforehand, and I swear to uphold the rules as told.

2. How did you hear about us?

The power of Google!

3. How did you get into RP?

Well, I was always into the roleplaying genre. I've written some original stories, and even made a full-fledged roleplaying forum with its own lore, heroes, and races. Tragically, I couldn't find anyone to join the site.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A wonderful friend of mine had a small argument pertaining to which MMO was better at the time - World of Warcraft or Star Wars Galaxies. I tried out Warcraft while he tried Star Wars Galaxies, and I was hooked.

My first character was a Tauren. I don't remember the class, but it was promptly deleted upon seeing that I was actually, in fact, a walking hamburger.

Don't worry - I now have a special place in my heart for Tauren. One of the most interesting races, in my opinion.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Dwarves! Humans too, since I'm into the "Imperial guard, ranger" kind of thing. Gnomes are a bit odd, but I do like the Engineering bit, even though its overdone.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The man, man! Guards, sheriffs, marshals, anyone that gets to throw a drunkard or a thief... or a murderer... into the brig is my kind of person.
Show me your hands!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Hm. I have to think about this one.
I like the slow-paced bit, with lots of personality on both side. I don't like RPs that degenerate into duels-to-the-death for a simple thing as stepping on someone's boot or spitting on the ground near someone. Though, the once-a-week epic battles between good and evil are pretty damn awesome.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Writing, drawing, and making video games. I can dance a bit too, and I love music.
I play the piano and the drums.

9. What country are you from?

The United States of Amerrrrrica! New Yawk, to be exact. Our hawt dawgs may not have qawlity meat, but everyone wants a slice of the Big Apple.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I promise. Scout's honor.
Alliance
Dr Matyner Nonnerheimer / Gnome / Pending for Approval /<General Practitioner> / Alive

Horde
Balthazar Helion / Blood Elf / Work In Progress / <N/A> / Alive
Welcome to the server! >8D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Jester's Introduction TheJester 1 621 07-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Zanzibar