The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jinzuul's Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a traveller by nature. I never remain in one place longer than three years. I have lived in various places around England, Italy and Switzerland. However wherever i live Azeroth remains with me; it is a place i shall always live, thrive and prosper.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in England and due to my Parents my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw it advertised when playing WC3 on battle.net. Oh, how my curiousity pays off. They say curiousity kills the cat, well my curiousity got me killed thousands of times by Stranglethorn Vale gankers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Im studying English Literature at Uni and hope to someday become a writer. Fantasy is close to my heart and Im hoping a RP server will open up my imagination further.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To avoid wasting both our times, i shall instead answer the question "What kinds of roleplay do you not enjoy?". The answer, none. All aspects are fun if participants are willing to commit. However I am a sucker for a bit of Tribe/Clan rivalry and conflict.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the undead as they are mischievous and cheeky, yet dire and sinsere. However Trolls open a great gateway for comical roleplaying. My favourite classes for roleplaying purposes are Warlock/mage. Lots of fun skills which can be used as roleplaying tools. Druid too for its useful shapeshifting, but id be too tempted to just roleplay a cat all the time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just expect to have a good time, talk with good people, and overall have some experimental fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The use of proper literature. As an english student i love to explore imagary and connotations of the mind through the experimental use of word weaving. An essential tool for true storytelling and roleplaying in my oppinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Sarah loved things that were, as she was, petit and adorable. One day she was daydreaming just outside of Darkshire where her father was assigned as a night watchman. She had not gone far as that would mean defying her father's orders. She knew full well that she would have to face the wrath of her loving father who would punish her for scaring him if she were to wonder too far into the misty woods.
Sarah's daydream was interupted by a quiet yet high pitch muttering. Catching her eye was a green glowing orb laying not too far from the mossy lump on which she sat. Upon further inspection she realised it was no orb but a small little creature with a grumpy expression and tiny horns. Sarah, concerened by its upsetting expression asked the creature why it was so glum. The little creature did not respond with anything more than incoherrant muttering and then immediately afterwards ran into the forest.
Against her better judgment, Sarah, whose curious mind was caught up in the moment, gave chase to the creature of her fascination. She chased it through the forest until it ran into a, what seemed derelict, hut.
Slowly Sarah crept into the old cobweb infested structure and with her quivering voice she very quietly and nervously called out to her already missing new friend. Stepping into the single roomed building, the door slammed tightly shut behind her. The door was unexplainably jammed shut, and Sarah unable to leave, the few windows being filled with broken pains of shattered and sharp glass, a clear guilatene for anyone who tries to use them as alternative exits.
Sarah looked out the window, hoping to see a faint golden flicker of her fathers, or one of his colleagues, torches. Sarah would call out to them so they could help her leave this forsaken building, but she saw no light at the end of this tunnel.
"So i see you met my little friend" Said a dire voice from behind.
Sarah left the window and turned around to find staring back at her, the little creature that she had followed into here. It was perched on the shoulder of a sinsere cloaked and hooded man of a small frame. He looked very skinny, which is expected of someone living in these forests with nothing but mushrooms to eat. Nothing nutrious grows from this degraded and cursed soil.
"Yes" Sarah replied, the word only just able to leaving the tense throat of the scared girl.
"He is a noisense of an imp, but he has his uses, he brought you to me afterall didnt he?"
The robed man removed his hood to reveal a face almost bare of flesh. It was at this moment that Sarah knew she was the captive of one of the scourge's Warlocks.
"I cannot let you leave this building at the moment for you are the daughter of a watchman, and that is a great tool for someone like me who has been assigned the task of infiltrating Darkshire. I am a warlock, my name is Jinzuul, but you may call me master!"
The Undead warlock produced a deteriorating book from his robe and began to mutter an incantation of demonic tongue. These words were what made curious Sarah a slave of the scourge.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, i just hope you liked my story.
Anyone reading this who isnt authorised to approve me, id really appreciate it if you left some comments on the story :) Thanks
Is that the kind of character you'll be playing on the server?
I'm sorry for the error, but I accidentally moved and approved you before you answered. This has been corrected.
Its fine :)
Yeah that would be the type of character I will be roleplaying, but if that goes against any rules or conflicts with anyone elses I am more than willing to reconsider a different RP approach.
:( i cant stand this waiting, im such an eager beaver!! :D
Its a part of the trial I guess.I'm the same tho :P
Haha yeah, well hopefully it wont be long till we both share some adventures together
All this waiting is rather irregular; hopefully you'll be approved soon (And no, i'm not just saying that because i want to get Lorailis some kills :twisted: )

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Welcome to the server! It's a little over-the-top, and we don't let people play Scourge, but I think a villainous character is cool.
Thankyou for opening your door
When i try to make an account it says :

Step 3: Account
You don't seem to be someone that is currently able to make a server account. Bear in mind that you must be in the Peon usergroup or above in order to make one.

Is there an amount of time to wait after acceptance before you can make a server account?
Jinzuul Wrote:When i try to make an account it says :

Step 3: Account
You don't seem to be someone that is currently able to make a server account. Bear in mind that you must be in the Peon usergroup or above in order to make one.

Is there an amount of time to wait after acceptance before you can make a server account?

I had the same problem, your account name MUST be Jinzuul, It's case-sensitive so it has to be exactly how your name is. I had the same problem just registering with 'greth', rather than 'Greth'.
---
Hagan - 75 years of age, 4'10" tall, and 180 pounds.
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein