The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

John Madden! John Madden! John Madden!
So, as some of you may know, I moved from the humid, heat-choking state of South Carolina to the razor-nipples sub zero state of Michigan. Not only that, on the border of Syrupland Canada.

Now I'm in school. Sadly, there aren't any rugby teams! That makes me sad panda.

However, I've heard Football (the heathenistic American version, not the real Football) is similar to rugby. So, I'm giving it a shot.

3-5PM. Every weekday.

No more shenanigans when I get back from the grindhouse. :(
I'm a big guy, and everyone tells me to try out as a line man. Nope, hate sports. Good luck to you though.
[Image: OTnr9.png]
(09-23-2013, 11:44 AM)Nymus Wrote: So, as some of you may know, I moved from the humid, heat-choking state of South Carolina to the razor-nipples sub zero state of Michigan. Not only that, on the border of Syrupland Canada.

Now I'm in school. Sadly, there aren't any rugby teams! That makes me sad panda.

However, I've heard Football (the heathenistic American version, not the real Football) is similar to rugby. So, I'm giving it a shot.

3-5PM. Every weekday.

No more shenanigans when I get back from the grindhouse. :(

I played football in Highschool, in mid-Michigan. Lumen Christi was who I played for.

Good luck! Hope you enjoy it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Finally, someone else on CotH that lives in Michigan.
Good luck, Nymus! Hope you have a ball!
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
(09-23-2013, 07:33 PM)Scout Wrote: Finally, someone else on CotH that lives in Michigan.

Sucks, doesn't it?

Thanks all for the good lucks!

Posted on el ipad
Nymus, even if I do not know you, I already know you are a bro, now go out there and show what bros do!!!
YEAH!! there I said it now please don't steal my lunch money ;-;
(09-24-2013, 05:26 AM)Stealthscout Wrote: Nymus, even if I do not know you, I already know you are a bro, now go out there and show what bros do!!!
YEAH!! there I said it now please don't steal my lunch money ;-;

*Brofists Stealth so hard, his fist grows a beard*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Okay, guys, guess what.

Just guess.

Seriously, guess.

Guess.

I demand you guess.

Yeah, my jersey number is 69.
wat?

Quote:Yeah, my jersey number is 69.

derp