The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

JohnWolf's Introduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I have read, understood, and stored the information into my mind. I made it a point to know all of the rules and policies, same as every day life right? How can you live in society not knowing what is wrong and right, thats a good way to get in trouble extremely fast.

2. How did you hear about us?

I heard about this site and private server from my best friend. He plays all the time and talks about this place being really fun, and was hoping to get in on it.

3. How did you get into RP?

I originally began role playing back when I was a kid, my friends and I would get together and create scenarios and we act them out, you know how it is when your little this eventually led to a 200 page role playing story (not so little i guess) and we still add to it every once in a while, its kind of a hobby.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well, my older brother and his friends played Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos / Frozen Throne, all the time, then World of Warcraft came out and they started playing that and I thought it looked really fun so I tried it out, so I made a character on his account and absolutely loved it and I still play even though it has been 3 years.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race is the Humans, the reason Humans are my favorite. They remind me of the Medieval time period and I am a history geek of the medieval era. I love the role the humans played throughout all of Warcraft lore, from the second war to the rise of the Lich King Arthas.

My favorite class archetype is the Caster-Class, I personally just love the thought of magic; mysterious and powerful; as well as, being able to manipulate the mind of others (To a certain extent).

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

It varies, I like being the villain as well as the hero. I personally perfer being the villain; because it's always fun making life harder for those heroes trying to stop you from doing what you want; however, being the hero is fun too, because things happen you have find a why out of, and to me its always gratifying when you finally take down the villain.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I personally like stories that involve a lot of people, not just 2 or 3; for instance, ones that include the entire server or most of the people who are online at the time; however, I understand most people want to go off and do their own thing so i have learned to be able to just role-play with a small group of people.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Most of my hobbies outside of video games are things like: paint-balling, and riding my motorcycle. Besides those things though, I really don't do much, so I don't get out a whole lot /sigh.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from the United States, proud to be an American. Thinking of joining the USAF ( United States Air Force ) after High School.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I solemnly swear to uphold and follow the rules and policies set by the server administrators.
So this account has the same IP as the account shademourne, but here is the catch, both players say they are from different places. So I hereby say this:
[Image: nav-jig.jpg]
*Glee*
I know shademourne in real life, and we stopped by the house after work so we can LAN, and i made my account here. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
This seems reasonable.
Furthermore; you elaborated to the questions with moderate detail.

Approved.

Welcome to the server, I hope that you enjoy it here.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.