The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Joinin the club, request for feedback!
So I thought, why the hell not? anyway like many others I send out a request for a evaluation of my performance.

Characters happen to be Huorn, Roven, Mevor, Sarnis, Martellibus, Besdle, Rouglen, Malkeith [or however it was spelled I forgot...] Labriel, Julcius and finally Vehnor [I might even have a few more...] at zeh time. Thanks y'all!

Edited to add new charactards.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
I absolutely -love- Sarnis. 'nuff said.
Loxmardin Wrote:I absolutely -love- Sarnis. 'nuff said.
Anyone who looks exactly the same as Terant is a win. Sarnis is amazing.
Q.Q.... Months and no actual feedback... >.> this calls for a bump.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
I think you should be forced to keep Martellibus on a leash at all times. Does that count as feedback?
*scribble scribble* Should keep on leash? working as intended, also... maybeh?
While I've come across a few of the others, yes- as expectable - it comes down to Sarnis.

And he's fun, way fun. Yet not in a cartoony way (not more than necessary, anyway) and can become serious if necessary. So all swell.

The only thing that I sort of noticed and wondered about was a slightly pronounced OOC attention (and in-emote attention) to his magic, and peculiarities he could do with his magic, like signature moves and atipical spells. While that's all fine and dandy, I'm sure all will agree that's not wherein the value of Sarnis as a character lies. He's got a 'win' personality and doesn't -need-the quirky spells. Then again, they said spells don't bother anyone and can easily be seen as a projection of his flashy personality. The situation is virtually the same with me playing Singe, and having to keep him in check so that his magic is flashy without being OP (which is why I noticed the phenomenon on Sarnis anyway).

Though I haven't RPd with Sarnis that much, what I'd like to one day see is more mature deep facets of him that surely are somwhere under the cartoony exterior. I'd make a special note of suggesting that you try not to "do" maturity by arrogance and excessive self-confidence (which is very tempting with sin'dorei males).

So yah, more Sarny.

Great OOC lulz, too.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
I must chime in with the rest and agree, I totally love Sarnis. He single handedly represent young comic relief mages in a really great and believable way, and is not a gnome! *cheers for cominc relief that are not gnomes*

Marti though rubs me the wrong way entirely with his engineering and being a paladin and fighting in the arena. If I was a chaplain of the Church of Holy Light I'd order him to be lashed or somehow punished in public.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  A Feedback Request Memnoch 3 1,188 08-16-2013, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  Feedback Request for Pletnub. Edgar 12 2,345 01-22-2011, 04:05 PM