The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Joisey
A rather portly figure comes walking up, bringing a single massive hand down upon the forgoten wood of his desk in order to scatter the dust which had gathered with time. From behind him, the pure light radiating from the hallway before had now closed, leaving only the lamp at his desk to pave the path of his work.

And oh how it was quite the path.

Due to his lacking pressence in the past month, the portly man soon found a pile of papers that challenged even his own weight, yet all he could do was tisk to himself as he collapsed, tired, into the rockety old chair. Trapped in his pudgy fingers sat a file, itself bursting with paper and printed across the front in broad red letters named 'JERSEY'.

For a moment he looked about, sighing at the room which he had so hoped to get some work done in, only now realizing he had time to do nothing more than pack for yet another brief absence. He turned about, the spectacles that rested on his nose now shining with the unnatural hue of a computer's sceen as his hand reached forth, closing the laptop's ever-running streak and setting it to rest.

In-Character GameMaster, F*$k yeah~

Anyway, the point of this post is two-fold.

I appologize for my current lacking existance on the server, the cause being a more personal reason which had hence faded by now.

The second being that tomorrow I'll be shipping off for Jersey tomorrow, and while up there my activity will be lacking, most likely.
Have fun!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Come visit me while you're up in my direction, nub! :P
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]