The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jonoth's Magic Personals Thread of Personals
Hopping on the bandwagon here and listing some of the available RP opportunities for you CoTH thuggies:

***UPDATE! I've decided to focus on a single character at the moment, to try and get back into RP with more regularity. I'm not opposed to logging in my other alts, but I feel that alts aren't helping me at all.***

Jonoth Shyemlye - Swordsmith and Sellsword

-Jonoth was raised in Gilneas until he was around 13 (Year 3), moving to Kul Tiras before the Greymane Wall shut everyone out. He was 5 or 6 when he was maimed, so options for this time period might be people that knew him before his maiming (he'd be friendly and vibrant and outgoing, frequently playing in the woods), or while he was an apprentice smith starting from age 7 and continuing until he became a journeyman and left for Kul Tiras.

-At 13, he arrived in Kul Tiras. He was quiet, but started to grow more comfortable over time. Around 14 he'd have started as a deckhand aboard The Risen Phoenix, a ship in the Kul Tiras navy. He became First Mate around the time the Greymane Wall went up (Year 6 or 7), and also received his trademark bear branding on his shoulder around this time as well. He'd stay in the navy until around Year 21, when the fateful trip that ended his life occurred. Options for this time could be customers of his swordsmithing side business, fellow members of the Kul Tiras navy, or anyone that might have befriended him.

-At present, Jonoth is a sellsword, while still making blades on the side. He's frequently in Booty Bay as well as other Goblin and Horde ports, so feel free to request work from him, give work to him, or share in some banter! He's mostly neutral, more concerned with adventure and profit than factions.
The old woman beckons to me for some reason...
Updated with a new opportunity and edited one of the others. Also removed Kerana as she is now inactive.
Updated with currently active characters, including a brand new one!
Updated with the following:

1. The Bloodpaw - So, my first and foremost project is the return of everyone's favorite merry band of pirates, but with a twist! The Bloodpaw is now open to all, living or dead, Alliance or Horde! You can check the guild post for more info! All recruiting will be done ICly, so don't ask for an invite beforehand. I'd rather have 3 active people in the guild than 30 inactive alts of alts.
  2. Dibykali - The Darkspear-raised Orc is currently adventuring anywhere hunting grounds are found. She's been on a personal quest to learn more of her Orc heritage, so anyone interested in that or just spontaneous RP are welcome.
Orvisha, the orc bard and lorekeeper, would be happy to discuss orc heritage with a sister!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
...I haz pirate for chu :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
I got an Orc assassin/raider who's interested in Orc heritage but also interested in where the Orcs are going if you want some Orc RP.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Been a while, since I last updated this, so I figure an update is due.

1) Jonoth - With Blades running a ship, I'm moving Jonoth more towards solo adventuring. It doesn't have to be pirate related, or even sea related. If you just want Jonoth RP, just ask!

2) Dibykali - I'm most likely bringing back the dynamic duo of Diby and Samsonus (the raptor will have recovered from his injuries), and the Darkspear Orc will be roaming the lands like she was meant to! I have some plans to work with Earthworks, but otherwise hunting buddies are welcome! Anyone also looking to be an old acquaintance of hers (mainly for Troll characters that may have known her growing up) are also welcome!

I have a couple other chars around that will be around (Tun'kar, Remyl, and Dunkhaan), and I'll be open to any interesting ideas you might have! All these characters are on the CotH wiki, so feel free to look them (and me) up sometime!

One added note: I'm currently US EST, but will be moving to Europe some point this year pending some job stuffs.
A bit of an update. I'm still in the process of line-up adjustments and thinning the herd of alts. For now, here is an updated list of characters available for RPs. If they aren't on the list, I'm probably not logging on them.

Active: Characters I'm actively logging into and seeking RP on

Dyma "Dynamite" Facebuster - Bruiser-for-Hire
Arjua Grizzlyclaw - Druid of the Claw

Inactive: Characters I'm still moved to log in on if the opportunity/request presents itself

Remyl Steeley - Womanizer
Tun'kar Skullkeeper - STRONGEST ORC THERE IS!
Lady Bruhara D'Argent - Witch
***UPDATE! I've decided to focus on a single character at the moment, to try and get back into RP with more regularity. I'm not opposed to logging in my other alts, but I feel that alts aren't helping me at all.***

-Jonoth was raised in Gilneas until he was around 13 (Year 3), moving to Kul Tiras before the Greymane Wall shut everyone out. He was 5 or 6 when he was maimed, so options for this time period might be people that knew him before his maiming (he'd be friendly and vibrant and outgoing, frequently playing in the woods), or while he was an apprentice smith starting from age 7 and continuing until he became a journeyman and left for Kul Tiras.

-At 13, he arrived in Kul Tiras. He was quiet, but started to grow more comfortable over time. Around 14 he'd have started as a deckhand aboard The Risen Phoenix, a ship in the Kul Tiras navy. He became First Mate around the time the Greymane Wall went up (Year 6 or 7), and also received his trademark bear branding on his shoulder around this time as well. He'd stay in the navy until around Year 21, when the fateful trip that ended his life occurred. Options for this time could be customers of his swordsmithing side business, fellow members of the Kul Tiras navy, or anyone that might have befriended him.

-At present, Jonoth is a sellsword, while still making blades on the side. He's frequently in Booty Bay as well as other Goblin and Horde ports, so feel free to request work from him, give work to him, or share in some banter! He's mostly neutral, more concerned with adventure and profit than factions.
I'm still willing for more adventures and such! If you're ever feeling up for one, just smack me on Skype or whatnot and I'll see about setting one up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C0rzilla's Personals c0rzilla 1 823 01-21-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Komodo's Personals n' All KomodoTheCashew 6 1,630 01-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Sorum's bunch of personals Sorum 0 701 01-20-2015, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Koala Personals Absurdkoala 0 1,424 01-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  Kaghuros' Personals Thread - Now recruiting nobles! Kaghuros 2 952 01-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros