The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jordoom Loves to RP!!!!!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yep, a few times actually, over the course of the past year or so.

2. How did you hear about us?
Google. I got bored with the lack of real RP on the WoW servers. I love WoW lore, and it actually makes me physically nauseous when I see it slaughtered and abused, so I am glad you guys work so diligently to keep the RP at a high caliber.

3. How did you get into RP?
I've honestly been RPing since I was like 4 years old. Me and my friends and cousins lived in a relatively small, rural area as children and would make weapons out of sticks and fight each other and invisible ninjas/knights/orcs for hours on end. This went on 'til we were like 12 (no, really!) and the stories would get progressively more complex as we aged. From there, I got into video games and pen-and-paper RPGs, and the rest, they say, is history.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Age of Empires was my first foray into RTS's. From there, it was a natural progression towards Warcraft. Warcraft quickly became my favourite game series of all time, as it meshed together my love of fantasy with my love of RTSs. I was one of the few people who was actually upset when Diablo III was announced, as I would have much preferred Warcraft IV.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favourite race, from a lore perspective, is probably the Forsaken. Having a second chance at life is just epic, and their dry skepticism and distinctive anti-heroness (yes, I made up a word) is just awesome. Their racial leader is the coolest; Sylvanas' story could seriously be made into a movie. Nay, a series of them. She's so bomb, and the new model makes her even cooler.

I really don't have a favourite class, in terms of lore. All of them have a lot of potential, though warriors have perhaps the most ambiguity in terms of pre-set characteristics. I've levelled a shaman and a druid to 70 in-game. I've always wanted a hunter, though.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
To be honest, I'm not the "hero" type. I don't like to be the centre of attention, so I like my characters to be sort of inhibited and introverted to a degree. I like to support and join in on other stories, rather than try and make everyone else join mine. I guess you could say that my characters are more likely to win a "Best Supporting Actor" award than a "Best Actor."

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like epic, conflict-oriented RP. While that is not to say I don't enjoy some tavern RP here and there, I try and make an effort to keep the "war" in Warcraft.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I am a first year university student, and I spend a lot of time volunteering. I am the News Editor for my campus paper, and a political junkie. I spend a lot of time at the pubs and clubs with friends, and am involved with a number of extra-curricular clubs at school.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Canada, and I am in the Atlantic Standard Timezone (GMT-4). My grammar is pretty impeccable if I do say so myself (as a writer and a student, it kind of has to be.) Though I am sure there will be a few mistakes, maybe even in this. (I often mix up my "there's" and "your's" when I'm sleepy -_-)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course I do. I have no trouble obeying the law IRL, and it will be no different on here ^_^
Google, our biggest ally in gaining new players!

Moving to archives.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Vouched!

I am suprised nobody has Vouched Jordoom. I really enjoyed roleplaying with his human, and I expect to roleplay with Greyhands soon. His grammer is far superior to mine. He always spells the words right. His punctuation and capitalization are phenominal. I am suprised he wasn't a grunt before me! But OOCly he is really fun to talk to, easy-going and all that. ICly he is a grammar-junkie and is yet again, very fun to RP with.

We had RP'd a few times before, But the most recent was saving Sammy from Deadwind, He was a bit aggresive and rude to me at first (I was a blood elf.). But once I proved my worth I really understood why I was accepted and why he was 'close' to friendly. I hope to do some more saving if it is RP like this.

All in all, he is a good fella. I am proud to vouch for Jordoom, Keep on rockin Surrish and Greayhands my friend, Can't wait to see your name green and in gruntland. Opposite to fairy-world.

~ Kael

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jordoom`s Introduction Jordoom 0 557 09-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Jordoom