The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Juichi`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello there :)

My name is Arthur, I freshly turned 18, and I am currently studying sound engineering.
I usually enjoy playing FPS why I have the time, but a friend of mine (who is actually writing his introduction too as we speak !) convinced me to try and play a bit of WoW.
So here I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from France, actually. My first language is french ; however, I can speak english when needed - like now !

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft quite a while ago - I think I was 14 back then - when a friend introduced me to Warcraft 3. I loved it, and started playing WoW after that. I got bored of it quite quickly though. But now, with all the great stuff they've added to the game, I look forward to playing it again. :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I like the fact that you seem very serious and reliable, because it isn't the case on most of the other servers. Moreover, I think roleplaying might be a fun experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really know, to be honest, I think I'll read your guides and discover what I like and dislike. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like playing as a gnome, or as a Tauren. I find them funny. :)

And I like rogues as well as mages.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that my game experience will be pleasant and simple, even if I know that it isn't a simple thing to run a server like this one.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think I the fact I like the most is that you want the people to act in a mature and humble way.
I really dislike people acting both childishly and arrogantly. (Is that even a word ? pardon my english...)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to have a character to build my story from ; this is why I find it more logic to tell you my tale when I'll have an actual plot in mind. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Maybe a simpler patching system, if you can do that. Because I went through a looooooot of patches to reach your current version.. :(
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

About the patching, we understand it's a pain. But there really isn't anything we can do right now that would make it any easier.