The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just a note in regards to activity
As of late (as in during the past month), many folks have expressed growing responsibilities outside the game, such as classes starting up or work being a bit more stringent. Heck, even several of us GMs are feeling it currently (I know poor Qaza has been forced to take a trip for a boring part of her studies - that is, not doing a field trip with bugs), including myself (picking up hours at work to cover someone being on vacation, and then potentially getting training to become a supervisor).

With that said, don't worry about the temporary scant population. The good thing about having an RP focus is that you don't have to worry about 'falling behind' if you need to divert your focus from the game for a bit. Furthermore, you can still accomplish things even if you only log in for a couple hours occasionally! We're well aware of people having lives beyond Warcraft, and encourage people to focus on them if the time calls for it. The server will still be around once you get more free time. ;)
Applies to me at the moment, the last few days spouse has had time off and we've been spending it together WITHOUT child in tow. Suffice to say the computer has been the last thing on my mind these past few days. :twisted:

Anyway, eventually I'll be back ingame, either end of this week or beginning of next.
Live your own life; you die your own death
*quietly looks for a fire hose to spray Maeven with*

Oh, yes. Woe is me, poor me. Up to my nose in arachnid research and soon to be forced to walk right past all those lovely tarantulas and scorpions and only play with them a little. With no little jars on me at all. I swear, officer, it must have found it's way into my pack overnight and liked the housing so much it screwed the lid on after it.

Joking aside, I've got one midterm (the really horrible one) down, one to go (which mainly focuses on... bugs! My goodness, I just don't know if I'm prepared!), and the midterm paper is progressing well (as of this post it's about halfway complete). If I could just figure out where I put my UV flashlight (fun fact: scorpions glow under UV light! Another fun fact: Scorpions can mistake close-toed shoes for nice pre-dug burrows. You do the math.), I'd be all set!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I'd murder for private wifey time...

That aside, I know where everyone is coming from. Every so often, work takes me on a stroll from one shift, to the other, depending on their needs. It's unfortunate, but hey, at least I'm getting paid. Bwahaha...I think.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Raiding and lack of sleep is killing me. :/ I sleep during the day, raid at night, sleep a few hours then.. sit and stare at nothing. /cry
I haven't been on much myself for the past week, as work has been draining and my personal life was demanding most of my attention. I do expect some more time to be able to come on this week, once everything settles down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A note on humility, egotism and altruism. Ozewse 6 2,361 08-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Draenic Pilgrimage [DP] - Activity Check Bovel 9 1,569 12-25-2010, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Yet Another Activity Check! Kretol 40 5,283 10-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Saintraven
  Server Activity Vandialis 7 1,184 07-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Vandialis