The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just anothεr Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Stefan and im 24. I was playing world of warcraft till the fall of the lich king, after this i felt warcraft lost its Charm. I've done roleplaying before but in greek language only but Im confident that i can manage to roleplay in english too. I really want to start roleplaying again, if you give me the chance, im sure im going to enjoy it

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'f from Greece and my primary language is Greek. But most greek speak english fluently. But we're not perfect, we make a lot of vocabulary or grammar mistakes, like me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with warcraft 3. I decided to play that game without knowing anything about it, literally. I got captivated by it, the atmosphere, the plot, the characters.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I wanted to roleplay and whats better fro me than to roleplay in world of warcraft? As i was googling and making a search, i came to the conclusion, this the server that has to be the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Maybe i can describe it with two words. Horror and Mystery.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favoure race for, hands down, Orcs. Those Guys respect their race the most, and hate their enemies the most. I see them as the leaders of the Horde and they have as a leader the greatest Shaman(which is my favourite class) Thrall. I still feel disappointed when alliance was able to created Shamans after first exoansion, i wish shaman was horde only class, as this class is the one that orcs are proud of.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server, is to meet people , have fun with them while enjoy learning from them(since i believe most of you are by far better than me) and seek to improve so i can make you have also better experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Just one word "Respect", thats a big word thatmost people in real life dont know its true meaning.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Me a mentor? Definitely No. That is wrong in everyway :P

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Thinking about Thrall's speech in orgrimmar, i realised how proud I am of being born as an orc and how lucky we are to have such a great Chieftain.
While I was polishing my axe, i felt the winds of orgrimmar against my skin, i listened to hammers smashing armors from the blacksmith and seeing the warrior spirit of my brothers reminded me of ... Our Freedom. The Freedom Our Chieftain Shed Blood to give Us.
How could i have forgotten all those Years?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes im planning to siege stormwind, alone, but dont tell alliance. I'll be hiding inside a barrel sending kisses. Love you all!!
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon trobadour has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello, Trobadour!

Sorry about the wait on our end, but -

Welcome to CotH!

For help getting onto the server quickly, have a peek below at a neat copy-paste!

Here'sCotH's rules!
ACotH's policies!
BigA link to the version of WoW we use at CotH!
Bunch You've gotta go here to register your in-game account!
OfA bunch of handy guides on all kinds of stuff!
Links A huge resource for making characters!

In-game you can /join chat and /join barrens to get into our universal chat channels, though LookingForGroup is joined by default.

We also have a Skype group which can be fairly critical in finding RP at times when people aren't actually ingame - to check it out, see here!

Oh, also - don't be afraid to ask anybody with an orange, green or purple name for help if you need it - I'm always open to questions!

Quote:My name is Stefan and im 24. I was playing world of warcraft till the fall of the lich king, after this i felt warcraft lost its Charm.

I played vanilla but never got out of TBC content, because I was very, very bad at the game. I still had a lot of fun with it though - I never did get to WotLK content, despite buying the expansion - woops.

Quote:It all started with warcraft 3. I decided to play that game without knowing anything about it, literally. I got captivated by it, the atmosphere, the plot, the characters.

This is always great for people coming to RP in the setting - Warcraft 3's one of the best resources for understanding the setting, I've found.

Quote:I wanted to roleplay and whats better fro me than to roleplay in world of warcraft? As i was googling and making a search, i came to the conclusion, this the server that has to be the best.

Well, thank you! [Image: t1802.gif]

Quote:Maybe i can describe it with two words. Horror and Mystery.

Well, this is certainly interesting. Horror and mystery aren't RPed much casually, but we do have a lot of annual horror events like 'kidnapped' and 'skin thieves', which also fit into mystery. We have events like Jambo Jambo, too, which puts players on a jungle island.

Quote:Favoure race for, hands down, Orcs. Those Guys respect their race the most, and hate their enemies the most.

Excellent! Orc RP is pretty intermittent and small-scale, but I hope to change that in the near future at least a little. Any Orcs you can bring to the party in this server will be greatly appreciated! Plus, they're the best race anyway.

Quote: I see them as the leaders of the Horde and they have as a leader the greatest Shaman(which is my favourite class) Thrall.

Even more excellent! Orc shamans are pretty rare, so I'd love to see another one - especially a Warcraft 3 style one.

Quote:Yes im planning to siege stormwind, alone, but dont tell alliance. I'll be hiding inside a barrel sending kisses. Love you all!!

It's okay, I won't tell anybody here! Your secret is safe with me.

Enjoy your stay on the server!
(And don't hesitate to PM me if you've got any problems/questions)