The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just some questions...
Soo...I have some questions, most regarding the Scarlet Crusade as I'd like to be playing a Scarlet Inquisitor and her retinue...

1.Is there any way to become friendly with the Scarlets(apart from the Corrupted Ashbringer)?
2.Is there any way to get a pally's mount for a warrior (the Blood Elf one for an ally?That's soooo Scarlet-themed!)? ^^
3.Is there any way to get the Scarlet Tabard? ('tis impossible to get on other private servers)

I guess that's all...
Heya!
Scarlet Inquisitor Tarea Crystaltear
Burn the heretic, kill the mutant, purge the unclean!
"Land of immortals, I wait for my day to reach the wisdom of your skies..."
Quote:1.Is there any way to become friendly with the Scarlets(apart from the Corrupted Ashbringer)?
Regrettably not. Not even with the Corrupted Ashbringer (the mobs appear neutral, but they still attack).
Quote:2.Is there any way to get a pally's mount for a warrior (the Blood Elf one for an ally?That's soooo Scarlet-themed!)? ^^
The spell requires mana. You should probably get a mount that looks a bit similar, like maybe Attumen's mount.
Quote:3.Is there any way to get the Scarlet Tabard? ('tis impossible to get on other private servers)
Yes, you can.

And hello!
Meh, forgot about the mana thingy...
Hmmmz...and what about the Red Skeletal Warhorse?Can I use/get it as a night elf? Well...if no...I'll go for Attumen's horsey ^^
Heya!
Scarlet Inquisitor Tarea Crystaltear
Burn the heretic, kill the mutant, purge the unclean!
"Land of immortals, I wait for my day to reach the wisdom of your skies..."
If you get Undercity faction, I imagine so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A confession and some questions Nymus 4 3,559 01-19-2015, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  Druid of the Antler? and more questions. Andy7565 7 3,490 11-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  [Questions] Priests yo. Psychyn 5 1,658 08-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Feedback/Questions re: Custom-model characters/NPCs Kretol 50 9,896 07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Made a Kaldorei, have some questions. hyenaskate 5 1,441 01-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Last Post: hyenaskate