The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kagh's Guide to Demons
I posted this in someone's profile once, though since it's been long deleted I may as well put it up again. It's a quick reference to Warlock demons taken from WoWwiki and added to by a few assumptions of my own based on the information. Links to articles are provided and corrections are very much welcome.

Imp:
The Imp is the staple of the Demonologist trainee's repertoire. It's unusually weak-willed and has little in the way of power (Or intelligence) in and of itself. Many Eredar Warlocks and other demonologists use Imps as tiny batteries of Fel or Arcane energy due to their ability to hold such power. Imps use Fel or normal Fire magics to accomplish their tasks and are easily dominated by any Warlock.

Imp

Voidwalker:
Voidwalkers are unusually powerful demons from the Nether. They take quite a bit of skill to summon but once summoned (by such a proficient Warlock) it has the will only to serve its master and consume. Voidwalkers take -extremely- literal orders and, while still bound, will carry them out to the letter until told otherwise. Voidwalkers come out of the Nether with a set of bracers that bind them to Azeroth. Removing the bracers is a ticket straight back into the Nether. Voidwalkers in darkness can consume the darkness to bolster their form, becoming more powerful the longer they stay within it. This may also make them harder to control in their urge to consume other things. A voidwalker's very touch brings a person's most horrid memories flooding back to them.

Voidwalker

Succubus:
The Sayaad (Succubi) are some of the most unusual demonic familiars. They take the form of a stunningly beautiful woman in a leather corset or other scant clothing. Succubi are hard at first to bend to one's will, however over time they actually become very attached to their masters, often falling madly in love with them. This leads the Succubus to become very jealous when the Warlock deals with members of the opposite sex. Succubi are very agile, though they normally use their supernatural charms to outwit or beguile opponents. Their whip and magical Lash of Pain are her main melee skills.

Succubus

Fel Hunter (Fel Stalker):

Fel Stalkers grow from maggots embedded in parts of the Twisting Nether. They are trained by Pit Lords and can be divided into different breeds by the number of legs they have (2, 4, or 6). They are trained specifically by the Pit Lords to seek out magic, and in particular spellcasters. Fel stalkers treat spellcasters, particularly arcane spellcasters, as layered desserts with meat on the outside and magic on the inside. Fel Hunters are the trained Stalkers and can be enslaved through a summoning ritual by a well-trained Warlock with a powerful will. If they somehow break free they have the ability to consume magic, and therefore the Warlock. When they suck the magic from a creature it becomes a dry husk.

Fel Stalker
Fel Hunter

Felguard:
Felguards are the general infantry of the Burning Legion. They are heavily armored shock troops that wield a number of frightening swords and axes into combat with gleeful abandon, not really caring what it is they kill. While most other demons rely to some extent on magic and trickery, felguard eschew these subtleties, instead relying on sheer strength to overwhelm their foes. It would take a highly skilled and incredibly strong-willed demonologist to wrest one of these demons from the Legion without their consent.

Felguard

Infernal:
Infernals are created by the Tothrezim, the Gan'arg, and the Mo'arg. They are essentially a Fel-fire Elemental bound into a body of stone. Infernals fall to earth as green, molten meteorites from the Twisting Nether. They exist only to destroy every living thing in their path. Infernals cannot be permanently controlled, and will nearly always eventually overpower their master's will as long as he doesn't have permission from the Legion (Some powerful Warlocks can control them indefinitely away from Legion hands though they appear to be rare). They also have a limited lifespan in the Azerothian realm, however they can be stored in a weakened state or in meteor form.

Infernal

Doomguard:
The Doomguard are a group that compose the most fearsome arm of the Legion. They are the Ered'ruin generals of Archimonde's personal guard. This group were first in line during the War of the Ancients and were responsible for much of the wholesale slaughter of sentient species at that time. Doomguards (as a singular entity) are both sentient and capable of coherent speech. They are powerful magic users and proficient in tactics and melee combat. It is highly unlikely a Warlock would ever come into control of one of these demons for longer than a few minutes without it wrecking them and getting on with its life. The vast majority are 10 feet tall and weight 4000 pounds though some can grow larger.

Note: The Doomguard are a faction of the Legion that singular Doomguards among other races belong to.

Doomguard
I like it! Very nice guide!
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Very nice indeed. Should be moved to articles and guides, in my opinion so if ever someone needs to read up on Demons *bam* there it is.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Moved, with many thanks for the awesome guide!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I love the Guide! Could you make a Guide about the Eredun AKA Demonic Language? Would be awesome! ;).
I've been searching for a Guide telling about the Language in the WoWWiki but didnt really figure it out :S.

Becaus one day (In RP, in a Private server named Esterus) I was outside a town named Pyrewood Village, (If you dont know where that is, then it is the village near Shadowfang Keep) Then a warlock lured me into her house and she poisoned me with a potion, so i died. Then she revived/transformed me into a Sucubuss, and said some Demonic Words, and she translated it to me in whisper. Just when i was ganna ask her about how she knew the Language, the server lagged and the next day it was down, have'nt come back now in two weeks.

So i just wanna know if anyone could help me with the Language so i could make a Warlock or become a Servent of one and know the language.

(If there is some words i wrote wrong tell me please. I am from Faroe Islands and is still learning in English ;))
Well... You can't revive someone as a demon, for one. That's not awfully realistic (or warcraft-istic). At any rate, most of the language is simply made up by those who use it. Lore is a nice mod that creates languages (including Eredar), but I think it's a hassle to use.

Aaaanyway... Once I actually get to my house I'll try and write a few Eredar phrases, it sounds like fun to make a guide for.
Thank you! ;).
There´s always this: http://www.wowpedia.org/Eredun

And you could also check out some phrases with the Lore Add-on.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simply Enchanting - A guide to the most magical of arts Kaghuros 10 3,173 09-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Getting your profile accepted quickly: A guide Xigo 2 2,473 09-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Sacrilege of Fatal Arms, a guide to armor and weapons. Jeff 19 8,932 09-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: QuantumLegacy
  Surviving CotH for New Players: A guide Reigen 30 20,789 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  'Kill On Sight' Guide Xigo 40 13,694 05-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Killazer