The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kamahl's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, as a player, I like to take things slow and think out what I'm going to do, before I do it. I also like to solve puzzles and riddles (Thousand piece puzzles anyone?) I'm also a tiny bit competitive and I enjoy overcoming challenges. As a person, I'm not the kindest person you'll ever meet, but I'm not exactly mean either. I sit in the middle ground between mean and kind, I suppose.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Canada, and my primary language is English. I know enough French to get by, but not enough to have an in depth conversation in it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from a friend who I saw playing it when I was over at his place, helping prepare a Dungeons and Dragons campaign (Warcraft three to be specific.) He recommended it and I picked up a copy a few days later and I've never looked back since then.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I sought out this server because I was tired of the lack of RP on the retail RP servers and how few of the rules are actually enforced actively.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Tavern roleplay and exploration roleplay. I enjoy all kinds of RP, but those two stick out as my favorites (Nothing like walking into a gloomy cave with a torch in one hand and a hand axe in the other.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like to play and roleplay as Dwarf Warriors. I enjoy them because they are the embodiment of an entire mythical race and because they're always portrayed as a kind of gentle berserker.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have very few expectations of this server, but the expectations that I have are:
-Enforce the rules that have been set down.
-Provide an environment for roleplay to happen and blossom in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most is probably the one about maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:(Just a note before I begin, I have a slight problem writing tenses. Sorry in advance.)
Dakost peered out into the gloom, his sapphire blue eyes glinting off the his torch. The darkness in this cave, seemed to go on forever. But, as any good explorer would, he continued on, trudging through the darkness, toward the end of this hole.

Hours later, or what seemed like days for Dakost, he saw it. A glint off in the distance, fire. He made his way toward it, his hand going to his hand axe, always ready for a creature of the deep to attack, or a shadow from ages long past to attack. But as he made his way forward, he noticed the light was fading in and out, pulsating slowly. His eyes scream with curiosity as he makes his way toward the light. He grins as he gets closer, a slight breeze pushing past him, whipping his beard over his shoulder. The light goes out, and the cave seems to darken, almost as if it were a frozen over hell. “A few feet more…” He grins. The light floods the cavern suddenly, and then his face contorts to a look of utter horror. A beast, no, an affront to nature in its beauty, indescribable in all its horror and awe. The beasts eyes slowly open, revealing bloodshot and sickly, almost plagued, eyes. It's attention swerves to Dakost as a toothy grin comes across and then, it roars, sending a sound like a thousand arctic winds through the cave. The smell of rot and gore fills the cave, and the creature snaps, taking Dakost into its stomach, and swallows in that same motion. The light returns, glowing peacefully as before. The creature's eyes close, and the cave returns to deathly silence once again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Awesome introduction system.
Ha, we´re quiet proud of the new questions as well, a lot easier to really read through the answers too, they´re a bit more interesting now, hehe.

Anyway, welcome to the server!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!