The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

KamenMoore`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing WoW for awile, and always complained that noone really seriously RPed on any server on retail WoW. I have RPed before with a few friends, so I do have a experience with RPing in WoW. I'm friendly, love making new friends, and I'm not competitive at all. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the U.S.A, in Texas. I don't have a 'Texan Accent', though my english is very well placed and I speak/type little french only if needed. Main language is english, without a doubt. ;)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was young my brother and I used to look into all the time, once we finally got a trial and played it to level 10, we absolutely loved it! We then started to learn the lore before we got the actual games. All the games are very great.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, knowing you do not tolerate unbehavable people while RPing, and you do not support unserious roleplay, I just had to choose this one. This one seems very friendly, and I just was looking forward to joining right then and there.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I appeal in a more creative roleplay, I use my mind to think as if I am a character that noone can absolutely understand right along the bat without actually roleplaying with me first. I love the act of being a 'Elder', I have roleplayed as if I was a wise Tuaren Druid that knows more than most, and has a backstory of a adventurer and still adventure's observing every pass by.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race will have to be Tauren, because Tauren is a very tamed class and they are wise in the art of spirits and wisdom. Most are Elders and I love the fact that they seem like a 'Tribe'. Class is going to be Druid because you have many types of roleplay to go along with being in different forms, along with being able to roleplay healing and the likes. Especially herb healing. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations? Well I expect to have fun and meet other RPers while I'm having fun! I would also like to probably work along the lines of making sure the community is doing it the right way, and not disobeying the rules.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Combat seems the most likely important. FFA is a good idea, and roleplaying the fight is even better.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Story Time!

The Story of Elder Atlas the First

Atlas was born under the rightship of his Tauren father, his mother was banished and exiled from the face of Azeroth after the dreaded crime she had completed. Atlas grew up with his father, adventured with his father, during a adventure Atlas would learn more and more. One night as they both grew tired, they had fallen asleep. BOOM, the war drums rang across Thunderbluff waking every soul up across the massive elevated land. The adrenaline of Atlas and his Elderly father struck as it rang in there ears. They have jumped up, and raced outside. The night was darker than the solid black horns of Atlas's. His father had suddenly been struck from behind with a massive warhammer, bringing him to the ground. Atlas, shapeshifted into a traveling form to escape the massive creature that was never known to Atlas's eyes. Atlas escaped down before it ended leaving him to grow up on his own.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If you need some GM help I'd be glad to help! I've ran a few Privvies in my lifetime. ;D
Welcome! :>
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."