The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kane`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm sixteen I play Dungeons and Dragons Role Play is a second nature to me my father was a Dungeons and Dragons player back in the day and my mom is never home. I use games as an escape from reality so i don't have to be me. I have no problems with anything done to me or my characters.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born on a boat in the Gulf of Mexico i am american i speak English as well as a small bit of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Since i was six years old I've loved video games from consoles to PC. If i had extra cash i spent it on games i now own every Console since the Sega Genesis. My best friend is as much as a gamer as i am he had bought it and thought i would enjoy it he was right.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The application process is that of which i have never seen and i think it may bring about the best Role Players i have ever met

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxing in a tavern (or a base of operation) and having fun. I don't like large crowds a group of four or five people is okay with me. I will fight, action and danger is a part of life I have no problem with anyone who wishes to take on any future characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Picking a favorite is hard i tend to play Humans and Blood elves though I have been known to play a Orc shaman every now and again. For my favorite Class that is a brain dead decision it is and has always been a Rouge.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations from this server is that it last not the server its self but the community that the server helps build.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really enjoy the introduction system it gives everyone a chance to get to know us before we join the server itself.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
a small sigh escapes the small halflings mouth "I'm tired of this" he said as he sat down "camping is fun if you find the right place" said the older male halfling "My feet hurt to sweety"said the only female there. "fine here will do"said the older male. a small breeze was blowing through the valley they where in a small fire was started by the older on as what looked to be the mother thrusted a book at him"mom!..."he said"read" she said in a no buts fashion. "I've read this one" said the small halfling " fine"she said "you get away with this one" she said stuffing the book back in a pack. a stick snapped in the distance the older one looked up "Mimosa get away from here"said Brandobras quietly. "why" said gemmy loudly. that was the trigger . five hooded strangers ran in and started after mimosa "mom!" said gemmy. he jumped appon one of the strangers pulling the hooded mans dagger out of his hilt. and plunged it into his chest. brandobras pulled up a bow and took a shot at the one who had ahold of mimosa. "there armed and felix is down" said the larger of the four left. gemmy in a rage shot a long line of green fluid onto the on yelling one. they retrered with mimosa. gemmy fell unconcious. Now lets jump ahead a few years gemmy has since learned of the draconic heritge he has inheratied from his mother and found he is a sorcerer he has picked up reading as a hobby as his mother would of wanted him to.he now carries the dagger he killed the man with and his mothers pack from that night. he has since departed to candle keep to inlist in schooling we'll pick up with him on his way to baldur's gate to catch a boat back to lurien. . . . "CON FLABBIT! where did i put that map" echoes through the woods as Gemmy searches his mothers pack "where am i anyways?" losing stuff was not uncommon to this poor mistreated halfling raised in Lurien the poor little fellow seems to have misplaced his map a little perturbed the halfling walks off in the direction he came " i cant believe I'm lost" he said as he kicked a rock down the trail he was on...he sat down on a log and started to plan how he was going to survive here until someone came by (this is a Background for a character i made for a dungeon and Dragons game).......

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I've played many Role playing private servers. I hope this one is the best
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm sixteen I play Dungeons and Dragons Role Play is a second nature to me my father was a Dungeons and Dragons player back in the day and my mom is never home. I use games as an escape from reality so i don't have to be me. I have no problems with anything done to me or my characters.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born on a boat in the Gulf of Mexico i am american i speak English as well as a small bit of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Since i was six years old I've loved video games from consoles to PC. If i had extra cash i spent it on games i now own every Console since the Sega Genesis. My best friend is as much as a gamer as i am he had bought it and thought i would enjoy it he was right.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The application process is that of which i have never seen and i think it may bring about the best Role Players i have ever met

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxing in a tavern (or a base of operation) and having fun. I don't like large crowds a group of four or five people is okay with me. I will fight, action and danger is a part of life I have no problem with anyone who wishes to take on any future characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Picking a favorite is hard i tend to play Humans and Blood elves though I have been known to play a Orc shaman every now and again. For my favorite Class that is a brain dead decision it is and has always been a Rouge.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations from this server is that it last not the server its self but the community that the server helps build.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really enjoy the introduction system it gives everyone a chance to get to know us before we join the server itself.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
a small sigh escapes the small halflings mouth "I'm tired of this" he said as he sat down "camping is fun if you find the right place" said the older male halfling "My feet hurt to sweety"said the only female there. "fine here will do"said the older male. a small breeze was blowing through the valley they where in a small fire was started by the older on as what looked to be the mother thrusted a book at him"mom!..."he said"read" she said in a no buts fashion. "I've read this one" said the small halfling " fine"she said "you get away with this one" she said stuffing the book back in a pack. a stick snapped in the distance the older one looked up "Mimosa get away from here"said Brandobras quietly. "why" said gemmy loudly. that was the trigger . five hooded strangers ran in and started after mimosa "mom!" said gemmy. he jumped appon one of the strangers pulling the hooded mans dagger out of his hilt. and plunged it into his chest. brandobras pulled up a bow and took a shot at the one who had ahold of mimosa. "there armed and felix is down" said the larger of the four left. gemmy in a rage shot a long line of green fluid onto the on yelling one. they retrered with mimosa. gemmy fell unconcious. Now lets jump ahead a few years gemmy has since learned of the draconic heritge he has inheratied from his mother and found he is a sorcerer he has picked up reading as a hobby as his mother would of wanted him to.he now carries the dagger he killed the man with and his mothers pack from that night. he has since departed to candle keep to inlist in schooling we'll pick up with him on his way to baldur's gate to catch a boat back to lurien. . . . "CON FLABBIT! where did i put that map" echoes through the woods as Gemmy searches his mothers pack "where am i anyways?" losing stuff was not uncommon to this poor mistreated halfling raised in Lurien the poor little fellow seems to have misplaced his map a little perturbed the halfling walks off in the direction he came " i cant believe I'm lost" he said as he kicked a rock down the trail he was on...he sat down on a log and started to plan how he was going to survive here until someone came by (this is a Background for a character i made for a dungeon and Dragons game).......

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I've played many Role playing private servers. I hope this one is the best
Welcome to the server!

Make sure to check out the many guides on the forums and Wiki to ensure that things go as smoothly as possible while you get to know the community, some of the most helpful guides are those on spelling and grammar which have really helped me improve, I'm sure you'll find them just as great. Do remember, for an instance, that i when refering to oneself is supposed to be capitalized, even when in the middle of a sentence!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Welcome to the server!

Make sure to check out the many guides on the forums and Wiki to ensure that things go as smoothly as possible while you get to know the community, some of the most helpful guides are those on spelling and grammar which have really helped me improve, I'm sure you'll find them just as great. Do remember, for an instance, that i when refering to oneself is supposed to be capitalized, even when in the middle of a sentence!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!