The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kasabians Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello all! First of all my name is Jack, I'm a 21-year old Englishman who has an extremely keen eye in not only playing, but developing games. I'm an amateur game developer who has been playing and working with game design for a good 8 years now off and on, within many different areas. My area of expertise is within graphic design, both in 2D and 3D artwork, though I am also a strong theorist in both design philosophy and marketing. I've been gaming since the old Atari days with games such as Buggy Boy and the original Street fighter up until the present with console FPS like Gears of War 2 and Resident Evil 5.

I've been playing retail WoW since it's release, taking some small breaks now and again to accommodate real life. I've bounced back and forth between all of its pastures; PvE, PvP, and RP. Pre-TBC(or Vanilla), I spent my days as a hardcore raider having cleared all of the content except the Original Naxxramas content. That's up to BWL and AQ40. My PvP days were also spent Pre-TBC where I played an Undead Rogue and spent most of my time hunting alliance in World PvP and Battlegrounds. My Role-playing history is checkered, bouncing around on several RP and RP-PvP retail realms, none of which kept me for very long due to the inevitable onslaught of both drama and elitism.

During the Burning Crusade(I wasn't such a huge fan of that expansion), I spent most of my time in Karazhan and Gruul's Lair, raiding casually and often PvPing when I had the time. I wasn't playing so seriously, instead choosing to play with a multitude of friends and rolling alts with them. Upon the release of Wrath, I rerolled an alt with my other-half and we played them up to 80 and started raiding the later content. Recently, the guild we were in collapsed due to some internal problems, so we both chose to quit. Now with a hole in my hobby time, I thought it would be fun to fill it with something again, but not something so demanding that I need to treat it like a job, so here I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm an English-born Brit who now resides in Sweden. My mother-tongue is English(UK), which I know to a high-level in both vocabulary and grammatical structure, although I will admit that I am human and make mistakes. I am also prone to using the UK standard of 'ou' instead of 'o' on words such as; armour, colour, valour, etc. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I remember playing the original Warcraft titles(Orcs and Humans etc.) back in the day when I was younger, I followed the series a bit until the Warcraft 3 release where I deviated into FPS and console gaming. It took about a year or two for me to finally pick up Warcraft 3 at a friends request and absolutely loved it. I played multi-player for a long time even when the single-player campaigns were old and dusty. As soon as WoW was released I got a copy, a friend of mine prompting me to do so about a month before it's release as he had an original beta key. After that, as they say, is history.

What made you seek our server over others?:
In the past, I've stuck only to retail WoW, mainly because it took up most of my time while I was gaming. I have tried out a couple of other unofficial servers, but none really took the cake for me. A friend of mine suggested I took a look at this place, so I decided I'd give it a look and see how it goes. The main attribute of this server that attracts me is it's dedication to Role-play and it's current intake of players, it looks popular but most of all: Fun. :)

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
I'm extremely flexible when it comes to different styles/scenarios, I like to get involved in as much as I can, but generally I prefer quieter scenes with a group of people rather than crowds. Mainly due to the fact that it can get very messy quite easily with a jumble of people attempting to role-play with each other or the same people. That said, I'm more than game for a good story or plot that allows me to get involved with it, even if I am just a strong and silent type in the back.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Probably the Orcs because of their view of Honour and battle, I always preferred the Orcs over Humans and believe them to be a much more 'peaceful' race in essence. I think pride is a very fun role-playing angle, along with the sense of valour, plus their Warcraft lore is by far my favourite of the races. My favourite class? That is an extremely tough question, I've spent a good deal of time playing each of the classes, but can never truly find a favourite. If I was forced to make a decision, I would likely say either Warrior or Rogue. Not because I favour them over any other class, but because I usually end up with multiple characters of each. For me they are classes that can be replayed and re-portrayed constantly and still remain fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be dedicated towards it's own aims and goals to uphold a sense of fun for its community and discourage a sense of 'elitist' behaviour or cliques among its player-base. Too many times have I been new to a situation, attempting to get involved by being friendly and doing my best, only to be rejected because I hadn't already been there for years. It's a shame when people feel they have to act like that and lose some very nice and prospective players, even friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I believe Maturity covers quite a lot of the regulations and rules, it takes more effort to break those rules than uphold them. For those to be truly Mature, or at least prove Maturity is something they have a grasp of, you would simply be avoiding all of the negative problems that I'm sure many have already encountered. Elitist behaviour mainly is something I find highly immature so I am glad the server addresses it and remains aware of it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The chamber was dark, dank, full of mold, a collection of green goo coated the floor like icing to a putrid, stony cake. There were no windows, only a single, barred door that had been rusted down over years of time and abuse. It swung open and crashed against the wall with a thunderous clash, revealing an endless darkness reel through the hallway behind it. "Romulus. Get in here and be quiet!" a thick, raspy voice shouted through the doorway. A dilapidated mass of flesh stumbled through the shadows as it fell into the room, spilling a crate full of screws, nuts, bolts and a various assortment of bent nails. "Yarghhdd Graaahssslllk!" the bleeding, fleshy beast choked back, scoffing pints of luminous vomit over the floor.

"Completely useless! Utterly and completely useless!" the man-like figure screamed as he ripped an oddly-shaped spanner from the ragged-pouch attached to his belt. He turned his back to Romulus the beast and began violently twisting screws that seemed attached to a steel boot. "No matter though! No matter! Haha-he-he-haaa!" He twitched violently. "Garik Frinkleton the third will prove to those.... those mindless beasts what his real power is!" He lurched back suddenly, throwing his spanner at the puking beast, which was now attempting to get back on its feet. "Grraaa?" it sputtered back, barely dodging the metallic missile, shaking violently.

"Oh shut up and hand me those clamps you cowardly sack of maggots. I don't have time to attend to you YET again!" Garik looked at Romulus with intense disdain, twitched and ripped the clamps from his hands. He clamped the steel grips to several metal spikes that protruded from his table of concoctions and limped off to the control booth at the back of the room, muttering. "This time success is unavoidable, Romulus! I give you the gift of baring witness to the most amazing sight seen since the great inception of the gods themselves!" his eyes glazed over and his voice screamed through the chamber. Romulus stood with his head tilted towards the psychotic professor, his mouth dripping with vomit.

A distant grin swarmed over Gariks face, then a total silence that lasted only as long as a single heartbeat. Yanking down the huge lever in the center of the control panel, the room suddenly filled with a collection of green and purple energy. The beams of thrashing light pulsed overhead, running through transparent pipes and wires, twisting in a violent dance of elemental fury. "LIIIIIIIIIVE!!!" the professor screamed, gasping for air in his excitement. The pure, Fel and Undead energies screamed into the table and thrashed back the cloth covering it, revealing a giant construct made from steel and flesh. "The FIRST of the REAL titans!"

The table shook and swayed, banging against the cold, stone floor with vigorous consistency. The body of the construct began to fill with the purple and green energy, mixing, twisting, combining until all traces of the energies suddenly vanished in a brief state of utter silence. The construct then exploded in a fountain of blood, goo, steel-items and brains, blanketing the room and the professor in a suit of dripping bile. Garik stood silently, his eyelids lowered halfway and a frown that could chill an iceberg. He glared at Romulus and Romulus met his gaze.

"Oh shut up..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to be playing and role-playing with you all soon. :)
I'm quite impressed! Welcome to the server!