11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 430
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2998
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86031
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2567
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Katarina Silvestra [Worgen Sharpshooter]
Player: Stealthscout.

Character Full Name: Katarina Silvestra.

Character In-Game Name: Katia.

Nicknames: Kat, Katia.

Associations: Enclave of liberty.

Race: Worgen.

Class: Hunter.

Skills and Abilities:

Sharpshooter: She can shoot for more than a hundred yards with her mounted scope on her bolt action rifle.

Mixed culture: Before the wars and during them, she was in her father's workshop, learning from him and experimenting, she uses both Gnomish and Goblin technology, she is a master craftsman in her craft.

Scavenging: Katarina can use almost every useful material and make it to something else.

Sex: Female.

Hair: Light brown.

Eyes: Green mixed with grey.

Weight: 160 lbs (human form) 260 lbs (worgen form).

Height: 5'5 (human form) 7'0 (worgen form).

Usual Garments/Armor: Katia is walking in flexible leather armor, a sword and an axe hanging on her belt, a gun on her back. Katia has engineering goggles that help her in zooming in.

Personality: Katarina is a logical and stubborn human, preferring on going on her own than in groups because she believes a coordinate small attack can effect more than a large full scalee attack. She thinks the little things makes things count and not the big things.

History: Katarina was born to a middle born family in Gilneas; her father working at the workshop and her mother taking care of the home. The years came and went, Katia learned how to write and read and the basic knowledge of the world, but she was always interested with her Father's work, even though her mother insisted on forcing her how to be a woman like her other sister. She was more of a fighter than a house care woman.

She grew to the age of fourteen, starting to learn from her father, already knowing a bit from his work because she watched him doing all kinds of stuff during her childhood. Her father taught her, even if her mother did not like it. Beside learning from her father, she had tried to expand her knowledge by trying new things, like leather working and tailoring, even cooking, but she never actually went further than the basics.

The first war came and went, Katarina was not that involved in it, she just continued her life, working at the workshop and also helping her mother with house duty, because her mother still wanted her to be a woman, and not a 'man'.

The building of the wall started, Katarina and her father were very busy for the building of the wall and assisted in it with their engineering knowledge, the wall was built and Katarina lived her life normally. Afterwards the civil war started, she and her family decided to stay away from it, but they were dragged into it, Katarina was locked in the workshop, working on a gun.

She got out, helping whichever side she liked the most, the one with her most friends, the side which she thought would help the cause, and not just bring anarchy to the city. she used her made up gun to protect more than kill, trying to suppress the war from her house and her friends and pick up her sharpshooting skills.

The worgen broke in, she fought how she could, but she only has a gun, the worgen bit her shoulder and she was able to run away, she was later grouped up with the group of Night elves which helped her control it and suppress it away.

Katarina went out to the world seeing it ravaged and destroyed she traveled to Tanaris from Gilneas with a bunch of Goblins. She decided that she wants to improve her gun, because it proved very useful, she picks up the trait as a scavenger and starts wandering Tanaris, until she meets Frederich which takes her into the Enclave.
PM
Hiya stealthscout!

The profiles, they just keep comin'. :P Let's dive right in.

Quote: more than a large full scare attack,

Scale, not scare!

Quote: that shows us in her personality she considers the little things makes think count and not the big organizations.

Can you rephrase this? I'm not quite following. She thinks the little details count more than the big ones?

Quote: Her father decided he will teach her, even if her mother does not like it.

Minor tense issues here, should be "Her father decided he would teach her, even if her mother did not like it." 'Will' is future, and this happened in the past!

Quote: The building of the wall started, Katarina and her father were very for the building of the wall

Missing a busy, maybe?

Quote: and Katarina lived her life normaly.

Normally!

Quote: She got out, helping whichever side she liked the most, the one with her most friends,

Little confusion on my part here! Does this mean which side she was helping changed? It sounds like she wasn't always on the same side. Also, the second part should be "the one with most of her friends."

Quote: worgens

Is worgen already plural? I don't know, actually! Should find that out.

Quote: Katarina went out to the world seeing it ravaged and destroyed, she decided that she wants to improve her gun, because it proved very useful, she picks up the trait as a scavenger and starts wandering Tanaris, until she meets Frederich which takes her into the Enclave.

Whoa, Nelly! That's quite a jump there. She gets out of Gilneas like the others, I assume, and then just appears in Tanaris? How'd she get there? Did she just wander all the way down completely uneventfully (coughcoughhint), or...take a boat, or some other means?

Additionally, tenses! "Until she met Frederich, who took her into the Enclave." "Which" is used for objects, like "Frederich had a sword, which Katarina liked." "Who" is for people.

I think that's all for now. Post when you can!

Edit: Wait, no, I lied. Don't trust me.

One more question! If you make such a big deal of her marksmanship and her love of her rifle, why don'tcha just make her a hunter? Forgive me if I missed it, but I didn't see anything that seems...rogue, uh, -ish. Being a hunter doesn't require a pet, if that's your hangup!

Now that's all.
PM
Fixed! And I want her to stay Rogue.
One to show Rogues do not need to be just assassins.
Second it fits her more, trust me :P
PM
Is there a reason why she isn't a hunter, when her skills are more fitting for a hunter? The class is available for that race, unlike some of the other shooters (gnomes basically).
I just like her rogue more, I do not want her as hunter, it feels more comfortable OOCly wise, it is not like if I have a gun I have to be hunter, I just feel like being a rogue.
PM
(05-10-2013, 11:55 PM)Stealthscout Wrote: I just like her rogue more, I do not want her as hunter, it feels more comfortable OOCly wise, it is not like if I have a gun I have to be hunter, I just feel like being a rogue.

It is if your character's abilities match that more of a hunter. It's one thing to be able to shoot a gun (a lot of characters can do this) but to be a sharpshooter and shoot across a football field's length I'd be more comfortable if you took the class that specializes in ranged weaponry.
Made her hunter.
PM
Quote:Sharpshooter: Although not being under the class 'hunter' she is an excellent sharpshooter, she can shoot for more than a hundred yards with her mounted scope on her bolt action rifle.

There is still a mention of her not being a hunter here.

Quote:Mixed culture: Before the wars and during them, she was in her father's workshop, learning from her and experimenting, she uses both Gnomish and Goblin technology, she is a master craftsman in her craft.

“Learning from her” should be “learning from him.”

Quote:Scavanging: Katarina can use almost every useful material and make it to something else.

“Scavenging” is misspelled. Also, there should be an extra space after this ability, and her age.

Quote:Katia has engineering googles that help her in zooming in.

“Googles” should be “goggles.”

Could her personality be expanded at all?

Quote:Katarina was born to a middle born family in Gilneans; her father working at the workshop and her mother taking care of the home.

“Gilneans” should be “Gilneas.”

I also see some other issues with the spelling and grammar of the history, so be sure to proof read it. I would also like it if you could combine some of the paragraphs so they are not 1-2 lines each.

Thank you.
Fixed the problems! going to merge the paragraphs soon.. I'll just add more history.
PM
Okay. Reply here when you've made the edits~ C:
Done done anddddd done! :D
PM
Approved!
PM
Wikified!
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jairvan Granwill [Worgen] [Mage] Theredy42 4 857 12-06-2014, 06:16 PM