The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Khammosh: The Return of Khashy
It's been ages, friends, ages!

I joined as a little retail roleplayer, and quietly left with knowledge and such. During my travels I came across Libertas, in all honesty, I couldn't stand the behaviour there. So! I started writing guides made out of gigantic walls of texts. I went back to retail for a while to clean things up, but alas... My server is sadly a lost cause. But then, the leader of many Wartusk Clans spoke to me! (Har har)
It was about a new server in the making. I joined, made some suggestions and made it to Game master. It was quite fun, me, another GM and the administrator customizing the new world. (Literally new world, it wasn't related to WoW, only used the game) However, before it took off, the admin had to stop the project due the dreaded real life.
What to do? Back to Libertas, didn't really roleplay there. Just updating my guides, not really spending much time on WoW anymore.
Then, Epilogue came along. I saw CotH in this server! Just with more customizations, a better timezone and two active Orc clans. What more could I wish for? As you might know, the server was shut down some days ago. Now, I'm part of the new project made by the remnants of Epilogue.

But... I couldn't stand it anymore, I must come back to CotH! This server has sentimental values to me ey, this is my first place of real roleplay.

Khammosh is coming home!
It's been ages, friends, ages!

I joined as a little retail roleplayer, and quietly left with knowledge and such. During my travels I came across Libertas, in all honesty, I couldn't stand the behaviour there. So! I started writing guides made out of gigantic walls of texts. I went back to retail for a while to clean things up, but alas... My server is sadly a lost cause. But then, the leader of many Wartusk Clans spoke to me! (Har har)
It was about a new server in the making. I joined, made some suggestions and made it to Game master. It was quite fun, me, another GM and the administrator customizing the new world. (Literally new world, it wasn't related to WoW, only used the game) However, before it took off, the admin had to stop the project due the dreaded real life.
What to do? Back to Libertas, didn't really roleplay there. Just updating my guides, not really spending much time on WoW anymore.
Then, Epilogue came along. I saw CotH in this server! Just with more customizations, a better timezone and two active Orc clans. What more could I wish for? As you might know, the server was shut down some days ago. Now, I'm part of the new project made by the remnants of Epilogue.

But... I couldn't stand it anymore, I must come back to CotH! This server has sentimental values to me ey, this is my first place of real roleplay.

Khammosh is coming home!
Hi Khamsy, Urk hiar. We arr-pead a whole bunch when you played in the Wartusk, however, I deleted him. I never played him once the Wartusk stopped.

Just wanna say, happy you're back.
And you never gave me that vouch you promised....

EDIT: You and Maulbane were one of the first people to RP with me.
I <3 you both
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Hi Khamsy, Urk hiar. We arr-pead a whole bunch when you played in the Wartusk, however, I deleted him. I never played him once the Wartusk stopped.

I <3 you both
Azheron Wrote:Hi Khamsy, Urk hiar. We arr-pead a whole bunch when you played in the Wartusk, however, I deleted him. I never played him once the Wartusk stopped.

I <3 you both

Well, err, I had no idea what forum name you had. -nod nod- I think that was it... It's been ages, and I have the memory capabilities of a goldfish, kek!

Glad to see a familiar face. Fish!
Azheron Wrote:Hi Khamsy, Urk hiar. We arr-pead a whole bunch when you played in the Wartusk, however, I deleted him. I never played him once the Wartusk stopped.

I <3 you both

Well, err, I had no idea what forum name you had. -nod nod- I think that was it... It's been ages, and I have the memory capabilities of a goldfish, kek!

Glad to see a familiar face. Fish!
/waggles finger.

Everyone comes back...eventually. :>
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
/waggles finger.

Everyone comes back...eventually. :>
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
You... you... you... ELF!!!!1111oneoneone1!
I don't remember the rest of the thing...
But, good times, good times. *A small tear falls from his eye*
Yeh, but I wouldn't really need that vouch anymore, would I now.

Still, as The Wartusk have fallen, and Urk-RP died, It does not seem likely we will meet again.
You... you... you... ELF!!!!1111oneoneone1!
I don't remember the rest of the thing...
But, good times, good times. *A small tear falls from his eye*
Yeh, but I wouldn't really need that vouch anymore, would I now.

Still, as The Wartusk have fallen, and Urk-RP died, It does not seem likely we will meet again.
Argh, you people are so fantastic!

But, there seems to have happened something filled with drama. Something about Valen backstabbing the server? I wonder what made him like that, that doesn't sound like Valen at all. I've been reading that post, but, alas, I can't fully understand. (Outsider, durr...)
Argh, you people are so fantastic!

But, there seems to have happened something filled with drama. Something about Valen backstabbing the server? I wonder what made him like that, that doesn't sound like Valen at all. I've been reading that post, but, alas, I can't fully understand. (Outsider, durr...)
Welcome back, and Cressy is right.

The drama stuff seems to be over, and I know a few GMs commented on how cheerful the server has been since it was cleared up. Probably came back at the best of times, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Welcome back, and Cressy is right.

The drama stuff seems to be over, and I know a few GMs commented on how cheerful the server has been since it was cleared up. Probably came back at the best of times, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Welcome back! :3
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The return SachikoMaeda 8 2,115 08-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Dae
  A tentative return. Ozewse 12 2,667 07-11-2014, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Scout
  Trying to return.. Vind101 7 1,359 02-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Vind101
  BigSmoothy's return. Arricar 14 2,255 09-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Arricar
  The Return Hamsic 4 1,159 01-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Hamsic