The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

'Kill On Sight' Guide
Aye, but it does go a bit hand-in-hand in that regard.

I will say in recent mini-events I've been running (and will be running after the break) involving assassination and the like, guards aren't all-powerful at all, being usually just obstacles to take down or avoid. So again, it really depends on if the GM is prepared or not as to what's going to happen.
That's good to hear. I'm always glad to see that it's flexible.
Thanks God you talked about the Ashenvale issue. Simply can't take a rest there, even if I'm in an Alliance character. If I'm no nelf, dem be shootin'.
I wonder if Cataclysm brough any changes to this guide?
[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]
I was about to respond but then I got super distracted by that signature. xD

Are you inquiring about any changes in specific locations?
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Any information on people (Good Aligned characters that is) entering the coven grounds in the Slaughtered Lamb would be nice, since that seems to be something people feel the need to try to do.

Every time I've ever RP'd there. :|
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
I would say that they're not immediately KoS ("I CAN TELL YOU'RE LAWFUL GOOD JUST BY THE WAY YOU ORDER A DRINK!") but I'd advise good people to avoid the area as it is the place for shady folks. (It implies it in the name!) Stop causin' a ruckus, you'll probably get yo'self arrested.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
(05-05-2013, 08:39 AM)Caravan Wrote: I was about to respond but then I got super distracted by that signature. xD

Are you inquiring about any changes in specific locations?

To be honest, I am lacking alot of information about current relations of Horde and Alliance after the Cataclysm. So if you or anyone else able, could update the locations in the guide that are necessary, I and many others would be surely grateful!

For example, are there places in the Barrens/Durotar that Alliance have completely taken over? As I said, I am lacking too much knowledge on Cataclysm.
I gotta look up the interesting bits where Garrosh mentions that people that fraternize with the enemy will be killed for treason.

I keep meaning to, but it always gets pushed back.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Quote:are there places in the Barrens/Durotar that Alliance have completely taken over? As I said, I am lacking too much knowledge on Cataclysm.

Durotar, of course, has Tiragarde Keep by Razor Hill taken by the Alliance. Who doesn't love Tiragarde Keep?

In the Southern Barrens, the Alliance controls Honor's Stand, Northwatch, Fort Triumph, and has Forward Command by the ruins of Taurajo
(05-05-2013, 09:16 AM)Mathias Wrote:
Quote:are there places in the Barrens/Durotar that Alliance have completely taken over? As I said, I am lacking too much knowledge on Cataclysm.

Durotar, of course, has Tiragarde Keep by Razor Hill taken by the Alliance. Who doesn't love Tiragarde Keep?

In the Southern Barrens, the Alliance controls Honor's Stand, Northwatch, Fort Triumph, and has Forward Command by the ruins of Taurajo

Thanks for this! :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simply Enchanting - A guide to the most magical of arts Kaghuros 10 3,173 09-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Getting your profile accepted quickly: A guide Xigo 2 2,473 09-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Sacrilege of Fatal Arms, a guide to armor and weapons. Jeff 19 8,932 09-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: QuantumLegacy
  Surviving CotH for New Players: A guide Reigen 30 20,789 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Cataclysm And You (An Install Guide for PC) Noble 5 6,280 04-20-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Holynexus