The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Killer on the road...
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I personally put fun first when roleplaying and playing games in general. I really just want to have a good time and share it with fellow players. As a person though I enjoy a balanced lifestlye with gamign as one of my many hobbies.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft III for a while before World of Warcraft came out. A couple of friends started playing it so i decided to try it out. I had already been roleplaying in other games during this period and I really enjoyed WoW. I did the average PvP server for a while until I tried out an RP server. At that time I was totally immersed in Warcraft Roleplaying. I helped found a very active and interesting Heavy roleplaying Guild which was one of the more popular and respected roleplaying guild on that server. I soon got back into the PvP and then quit WoW due to time reasons. I havent played retail WoW since about late 2007. From then I played on a couple private servers on and off and had a brief stay at a private RP server called 'Azshara'. I had a pleasurable time there so I thought that I might want to try out this Warcraft Roleplaying thing again.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This was actually the first server that came up on the list when I searched: 'WoW Roleplaying Private Server'. I looked into it and found it seemingly active and well organized, thus I'm giving it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplaying something that matters and makes a difference even if a little. Of course I do enjoy a little Tavern Roleplay here and there but sometimes that rather bores me. I like to be apart of the action and to roleplay with a group of fellow adventures for good or evil.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have always enjoyed Humans and Blood Elves. Both these races have the comon class of Paladin which I enjoy playing. Although Rogue and Hunter are also nice. I like Humans because well they can be good and bad. Most humans are portrayed as dumb but Humans can be surprising. Blood Elves on the other hand are a fallen great race that image as Tokien's Elves which I love very much. Paladin is a class that combines Holy Power and brute force, a nice combination I'd say =).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have an enjoyable experience with fellow Warcraft Roleplaying enthusiasts in a well organized roleplaying enviroment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that you have an organized way for PvP, most servers do not, and it gives a spark to RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A dark lonely night. Nothing moved, nothing lived. It was a cold, dark night in the far reaches of Silverpine forest. Suddenly, there was a snap of a twig, a silence shattering noise. A man in a dark robe entered a small grove with a single stone in the middle. His face was concealed by a hood that covered his head, and he seemed to be of a tall stature.

He started to mutter something slowly, incoherant to all. Then the words started to create a flow and the atmosphere of the area seemed to take on a darker tint. The figure raised his arms, exposing his pale white hands that started to glow with a violet shimmer. Then as suddenly as he had started he stopped, breathing heavily... seeming as just to of overcome some great feat in strength. He spoke, his voice the epitome of darkness. " Rise faithful servant. Your service to thy master has once again come into necesity. " He fell silent and waited for what seemed hours, then abrubtly the stone in the core of the grove broke in two. From the scarred ground beneath penetrated a fleshless hand.

The Hooded man smiled slightly and declared darkly " Your transgressions are forgiven... Rise again anew!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Does the server follow its own story jointly with it's members?
(I apologize for any spelling errors and the story... made it in a second's notice really.)
I don't know exactly what you mean, but I assume you're asking if we have our own storyline? We do create our own world-changing events from time to time if the player-base can handle it, and all documented (Posted in the IC forums as a story) player actions can change the game world. In addition, welcome to the server!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Different Road Sebastian 1 707 01-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Qaza