The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

KingDavis2`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my full name is Jonathan Davis, so that's why my usernames usually have "Davis" in them. (i.e. Davisman, KingDavis, etc.) I do play other genres of games, but Role-Playing games are probably my favorite. I'm usually a serious hardcore gamer, but sometimes I do prefer to play things easy. If I start something, I usually try to finish it to the best of my ability. I'm NOT a quitter. I've beaten every game I've ever had, and I hope I can share my experience of gaming with this community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in and am currently living in the United States of America. To be more specific, I was actually born in Virginia, but I've lived most of my life in Nashvill, Tennesee. My primary language is English, but I am taking Spanish-1 this year.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I know that World of Warcraft is probably the best MMORPG game ever made. And I was so excited when I recently bought it, but I had to use private servers because I'm too cheap to buy an official membership from Blizzard... Although all I've ever played is "PvP" servers, I can say that it IS the best MMORPG game. Ever.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I stated in the above question, all I've ever played is "PvP" servers. Good, quality private-RP servers are hard to come by... Conquest of the Horde seems to be the best place on the internet for private-RP servers; and I've searched on google alot, this website has nothing but good ratings/reviews!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'll do just about any roleplay. However, I do like to be the leader. So, my favorite roleplay situation would be: Me, as the leader, forming and training a team. Then, I go on a journey alone. On my journey, I almost die, but my team saves me. Then we all tackle the main "boss" together and prevail. That's my favorite scenario.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Blood Elf. Even though they're part of the horde, they seem like they're more neutral on both sides. (Horde and Alliance) Plus, they're something more unique than a human, but not as "beastly" as say, an Orc. I like they're "balanced" posture, you could say. My favorite class would have to be either Paladin or Warrior. I'm all about swords, and those two classes just match my type of character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All I WAS expecting was for a RP-server that doesn't lag alot, had a decent amount of people, and had a staff that cared about it's users... But, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get much more than that from this website!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Definately. The last thing I want is someone complaining about something that could be reasonably explained. I don't want to hear "Oooh! He said the f-word!!!", but rather, "Hmm, foul language?".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just think that this website probably has the best Private RP servers in existence.
Welcome--to Conquest of the Horde!
I am Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server!

If you have any more questions that are not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM myself or another GM! We are here to help!

See you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol