The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kira's two cents rants
Might as well throw some little bitties out there.

Last I checked on the server statistics, which was about a week or so ago, the race with the highest population is actually..... Humans! Though our lovely sindorei are a close second.

And I do my best to try and RP with people as best I can, but like many others, I get characters anchored into situations where they can't be used without certain people. Example, Doran ran off to Grizzly Hills with Larenir due to certain events and now he's unavailable for random RP. However, I do have characters that cannot be anchored down like Aendron. And I do my best to try and work people into my little "clique".
Not trying to say I'm the best, I mean, everyone and everything has flaws.

And I've yet to have problems with GMs not explaining as of to why something is denied. Even when I sum up the courage to ask Kret something I tend to get a reason as of to why there's a "nope.jpg".

And I'll join you in ranting if you'd ever like. Ranting is always fun.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
RP bomb.

I'm serious.

Unless two or three people are in something private, drop in either on your main or an alt you just rolled you think might fit.

Never know.

Just thought of this, and wish I had the cajones for it. But, hey! Those that can't do, teach.

Also, ThePharoah is always looking to gather as many people as possible for his storylines. Hit him up, though his schedule is wonky.

[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I believe people should always make characters that have reason to get involved and have their own stories that encourage interaction and events.

If people RP with others, who cares what race they are?

Speaking of both, Sterling, a glamorous, overused Blood Elf, is always joining and hosting cross-faction events, so if you ever want to do a mystery and solve crimes (which usually involve a mix of RP, combat, investigation, adventure, intrigue), please join. Always looking for more.
---

Sterling Hart - The Great Detective [Blood Elf Detective]
Richter Stahl - Working on a "Cure" [Forsaken Alchemist and Doctor]
Emori Darkrunner - More Beast than Man [Night Elf Druid]
OK, the overabundance of Blood Elves does bother me to an uncomfortable degree- I believe that the number of belf characters in retail WoW actually surpasses that of the in-canon population.
Still, you can't really fault people for playing human- they're the heart of the horde, and have fingers in pretty much every pie of Azeroth. The abundance of humans in our server's population is understandable, ICly, and they're more versatile a roleplay race than Blood Elves.
Perhaps try to coax people to play more humans? We all know that there are far too many people out there rolling belves with blatantly non-belflike personalities and mannerisms, anyway.

But don't bash on the OOCC cavern dwellers! That's the primary way I get Roleplay around here. It usually takes well over an hour of putzing around in there to rally enough interest and a good group of characters for our characters; being there for a long time mingling doesn't mean that it won't boil down to a good in-character experience.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A short explanation onto Kira's. And farewell. For now. Kira13 4 1,312 01-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Kira13
  Tobeh's 84 cents. Tobeh 6 993 04-21-2010, 03:58 AM
Last Post: Azheron
  Ruder Rants Ruder 10 1,894 06-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Tehbrittownzu