The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kitt- Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I like to play with my husband. I am not that familiar with RP, but my husband says with my imagination, I will be an absolute natural!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I live in the US, and I speak english as a primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My husband has had me dabbling in it on the blizzard servers for a couple of years.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The one reason I have not played WoW more is that on the Blizzard servers, there are too many immature children and fools who just ruin the experience. My husband says your server is very calm and orderly, and all the people he has run into are just amazingly nice!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy RP with just a few people at a time. I like to delve into primary storylines already existing. ( Horde/alliance history, etc)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am partial to Night Elves. I know this will sound silly, but I just love their lands and appearance. They really help me get into the spirit of things. I play any casting class that can heal, as that is what I love to do in any MMO I have played.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Calm, friendly people and a stress free environment. I am very much looking forward to not having to deal with all the fools on the Blizzard servers!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
I am all about the rule of respect!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Waking up from a restless sleep, Ariana curses quietly. Another dream of death and destruction. She tries desperately to make sense of the dream, but cannot come to terms with what she has witnessed in her slumber. Bodies strewn about as if they were kindling. Children slain in the streets of Stormwind. The dwarves of Ironforge wiped out, as the city was completely destroyed by an unexplained ball of fire. There must be a way to stop this from coming to be. Rising out of bed, she vows never to rest until this disaster has been pevented, even at the cost of her life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
My husband is already on your server, and I very much look forward to playing again with him, and meeting all the wonderful people on your server!
Welcome to the server! We hope you enjoy your time here and you have many fun roleplaying experiences. :3
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]