The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Known Bug
Currently the server appears to be "hanging on" to some characters or accounts when they log out, keeping them logged in and the character(s)/account(s) inaccessable. I have not found anything that solves the issue on my end, including restarting the computer. I think using a portal to Shattrath may have been the cause, but I'm not certain.

If you are experiencing this problem, please be patient.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I've experienced something similar.. Two of my characters are stuck in Shatt. I used a portal there, the load screen finished, but then never went away. I closed wow after about 15 minutes and tried to log back onto my character, and it said 'Login Failed.'
The other was already zoned into Shatt from a long time ago, and now will not load either.
This only pertains to my two characters that are in Shatt (Kyndri and Saeora) as I just logged on to a level 1 gnome and everything was fine. So as of now I have no access to my main characters.
This appears to be fixed now. Thank you, Kretol!

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Tried logging in, sat at the loading screen for a long time. =/
Okay, soo... not fixed. Booger. Nothing we can do about it at this time, sorry!

~Kurt Vonnegut