The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Koala Feedback
So, I was going to wait until I got closer to my one year mark to do this but I'm a very impatient person. It's never too early, right? Anyways, I'm just curious as to what you all think. Is there anything I could work on? Try not to hold back, I do love brutal honesty.

Some of the more known characters of mine:
Metyatavo
Avodore
Dayestra
Daegen
Mauri
Myrin

There are more but these few are the ones you'll most likely see me on. I've never been one for any feedback or at least asking for it but I don't see a reason I would leave CoTH for some time, I just want the journey to be a good one.
[Image: 6bf327addada.gif]
Your comebacks are some of the smoothest I've ever witnessed. That applies both OOC and IC.
I enjoy RPing with you because I sort of know what to expect going in but I always get something new going out.
My only complaint (this might just be me), I have a hard time reading your characters, understanding where they're at and all.
I hope you stick around for awhile Koala.

(Do some more drum covers, the ones you've done are pretty good.)
[Image: tumblr_mluz2vCqgn1rgv6ado1_500.gif]

Koala is best right-hand-man/henchman.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
(01-08-2015, 05:47 PM)SachikoMaeda Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mluz2vCqgn1rgv6ado1_500.gif]

Koala is best right-hand-man/henchman.

There's a reason I'm the Assistant to the Regional Manager.
[Image: 6bf327addada.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen