The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Koko`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm probably one of WoW's younger players, but I've been playing since the first World of Warcraft came out, just as it branched off into Burning Crusade. Roleplaying is my passion, as well as going far out with character ideas, giving them unique backgrounds and special abilites, and or, apsects.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S and speak english ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft from rumours at school about it. I asked my WoW playing teacher about it and i was instantly mezmerised by what it could do! The customization processes alone was enough to make me fall in love with the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I thought that, if others could play on private servers, and have a great time, why couldn't I? So I began to browse through some things, and this server was emphasized in every forum and chat I went to. This pleased me and i thought it might be pretty popular so i decided to check it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like relaxing, long, and complicated Rolplays. Most of my characters are those under age 15, but they are no strangers to battle, and democracy. Most of my characters break the rules of lore in their own special ways. Some wings, others furry ears and tails, and others just pure mental ability that strives. I recently have been experimenting with a robotic character, and let me tell you, it's more of a job than it looks.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I always miz up my classes in one way or another, but I'd have to say either a blood elf mage or a blood elven priest. Blood elves are my favorite, because they are so interchangable with their blue eyed brethren, and some of my characters can blend well enough into society as High Elves. Mages are a favorite becasue, i like to imagine their abilities. To weild fire, ice and trickery of the eye would be amazing! and to be abled to do that in one way, instead of another blows my mind. Religion has never been a problem for me, but sometimes i like ot connect with a character even closer and be a priest. To see what they dra their will to survive, and who they pray to, means alot to me as a player.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be amazing. I haven't heard anything less of it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think that i respect the rule about the sexual RP the most. Noone wants to go about seeing whores, and strippers out and about! And i most definately agree with the fact that, children watch their parents, and even play themselves on these servers! It isn't right for them to be exposed to such vulgarities at such a young innocent state.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The busy tavern bustled wit hthe news! A Duke of the High Elves had arrived in Silvermoon. The barmaids were swooning over what he might look like, and even some of the bartenders as well! At last, the curtains blew open with the march of a few heavily armored, heavily armed guards. Out of them stepped a beautifully clad boy. His silvery blue eyes, shrouded in grey-black bangs glistened ever so slightly to the changing light. He stepped up to the barcounter, as graceful as an angel, and asked in a sweet voice, a voice that could break your heart, "I am the Duke Shadowrunner. And I am here, for some light wine." He flased a beautiful smile at the barkeep, and turned to recline on one of the long padded chairs kept in the Silvermoon taverns. The barkeep blushed, almost squeeling out at the boy's beauty. The barkeep could have been an easy twenty ages older than the boy, but he hoped he had a chance. He then realized he sounded like a child abductor, sighing as he took the wine to the Duke. The guards parted, revealing the boy. The barkeep stammered and finally stayed silent as he gave over the drink and scurried back to the bar. The Duke took a small sip of the wine. e'd earned this treat. It had been a long travel to this place....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think i'm all set to go!!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.