The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Krilari's Cataclysmic Wardrobe
'Lo everyone!

With the recent upgrade to Cataclysm everyone's been having fun writing profiles, creating new characters, and soaking in the sights of a world torn asunder. I've been enjoying it all as well, though for another reason and such a reason is that I take a great joy in making armor sets! Some folks are aware of this, others not so much, and thus is the reason for this quick little blog post. If any of you folks are interested in a new look or just perhaps can't quite find that right set of gloves to match your dapper new Gilnean outfits then simply give me a call, PM, or whatever have you and I'll certainly do my best.

Also, if you happen to like pictures of these characters to match your wonderful, freshly-wikified profiles that should also (In theory at least!) be possible.
I can attest to this man's eye for fashion. Look no further than Prancingstar Nightfairy for all your style advice.

(Your Blademaster's set is the best.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Krilari's Krafting Krilari 3 1,434 12-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Noble
  Krilari's Kataklysmos Krilari 6 1,596 09-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Sol
  Krilari's (Re)introduction! Krilari 6 1,861 04-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Krilari rambles: On the OOC Cavern. Krilari 7 1,976 01-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Last Post: mimloopen