The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kristalwar`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I played the original World of Warcraft for 2 years. I started on a RP-realm, and after I while I started RPing. Liked it, so I kept doing it (;.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Originally born in the Czech Republic, but moved to Holland when I was 2 years old. My primary language is Dutch, but I also can come a long way with English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Two years ago I started playing WoW while my friends were away during the summer holidays. Since then I've been a non-stop member, till now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I actually just Google'd 'WoW Private RP'.
Thats how I got on CotH.
Since I really wanted to find a RP only realm, I guess this will be the best private server for me.

Most of my RP friends stopped playing the original WoW, and I can't be arsed to keep paying for it. So I thought why not go to a private RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy alot of different kinds of roleplay. I don't mind a good chat in the tavern, but I don't mind a good adventure either.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Alliance side, it's probably the Draenei. First of all, they just look cool. And second, I like the way Blizzard made them fit in Warcraft.

Horde side, it's probably the Blood Elves. I used to play Alliance, and the Blood Elves just.. got something. (:

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun, that's what roleplay is, right?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Types of RP

"As long as every participant is comfortable with it."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As her eyes slowly started to recognize the shapes of the room in the dark she tryed to crawl up, and she hit her head against the ceiling. How long have I been here, she asked herself. Blinking while looking around, she saw the bars that closed the small space she was in. The ceilling musn't have been higher then 3 inches, so she dropped herself on the floor again. As she sighed and blinked once more, a bright light started to fill the room. She desperately closed her eyes, but the light shined through her eyelids.
A heavy pain struck her chest, and she gasped for breath and opened her eyes widely. The light made her eyes tear and she turned her head away, trying to get it out of her eyes. Suddenly it felt like a spike was pushed through her left hand, and then she heard the voice. "Well, hello there Kirua.."

--------------------------------------------

Lame, I know. Ah well, I atleast tryed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I will be able to fit in the realm. I am almost 16 years old, but I always try to act mature and not childish in the game.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please make sure to review our Rules, Wiki and FAQ before jumping on in.

Happy hunting!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]