The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

>>; (LETHYS FEEDSMACK? )
Hey...uh..LET'S TALK ABOUT ME NOW!

I Play/Have played:

Lethys (GSF), Adam (Figures), Erunn, Samuel (Plaguebringers), Webster (GSF), Bella (CoD), Anne (RAS), Myron (HoR), Marie, Arthur (LS) , Maddie, Spizzle, Ogun and thatttttts all I can recall at the moment.

Along with my characters, I would love to hear any (helpful. NICE) ideas on how I can improve my GM-Ness.
I -want- to post here. I really do. 'coz you're such a god of a Gm.
But I have only Rp'd around a couple of these guys really, hardly -with- them.

Seems quite solid Rp "from the outside", tho'.

Lookin' forward for muffin Figures RP 'n tha' muffin with Adam. ^^
Spoiler:
Oh, and:
Quote:Emerald Dream

Edit: Oh yes, Marie ruled.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Mmmmmm, Lethys...

>>

Yeah, I'd have to say that you do a damn crackerjack job on playing your characters. (Even if I've only RP'ed with Marie and Lethys a wee bit.) From what I've seen, you can get into the character easily and have a good time making the characters 'real'. :> The only thing holding back mai opinion is that it'd be easier to form a proper one if'n we RP'ed more. <<

All in all, we here at Rod-Play give Secrettom a Four, out of Five.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Esthrunil Wrote:Mmmmmm, Lethys...

>>

Yeah, I'd have to say that you do a damn crackerjack job on playing your characters. (Even if I've only RP'ed with Marie and Lethys a wee bit.) From what I've seen, you can get into the character easily and have a good time making the characters 'real'. :> The only thing holding back mai opinion is that it'd be easier to form a proper one if'n we RP'ed more. <<

All in all, we here at Rod-Play give Secrettom a Four, out of Five.

I also terrorized you on my Ghost character, let's not forget.

But...myes. My RP-ness has been winding down, and getting to play with different people and forge new storylines and whatnot sounds like perfection. SO...TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS POST (Nobody) I WILL TRY TO AREE PEE WITH U MORE OFTEN.

;_; But you may have to send me a /w IG.
The only one of your characters that I've had any significant RP with as I can recall right now, is Marie.

And she's creepy as heck.

.___.

Which is good! I really liked the way you roleplayed her in Booty Bay. Vanishing and re-appearing like that, scared the balls of our characters. Heh. I recall myself, Draknir and one more person being harassed by Marie :p

As for GM-things, I really don't have anything, as I don't really pay that much attention, and I guess a lot of things happen behind the scene.

...I think you sent the Lich King on my ass in WSG once, that made me choke on my drink. :3
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
My most memorable RP with you was with Marie. That was great, I really enjoyed it. A truly creepy and truly sad character.

Lethys is a solid character too. I didn't get to RP with him all that much, but I like him, and can't think of any faults in how you play him.
"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?" --Thomas Jefferson
I... Uh... Need to think...

Oh, now I remember! That nais RP in Stormwind like... ages ago! Okay, here comes my trolling opinion.

I really love that detail you put in Lethys, probably other characters too, I dunno. You know how to add that colour/flavour which makes the RP tasty and interesting. :D

...yeah. A single RP. Not much to say. D:

As for GMing.

u r epik i liek u

:D
CRAP, POOPOO AND UTTER BULLSHI-Hur hur hur. I kid.

I remember when I wrote....

Cressy Wrote:[Image: LETHYVOUCH.jpg]

What is this? A custom vouch for Lethy-pooh?

Well, well. I have RPed with Secrettom since mid-August, causing me to fall madly in love with his characters and his realistic methods to giving them querks, flaws, and strengths. I have watched him grow as a role-player; seeing him work through the struggles of finding RP and finally making it himself, something that really inspired me to do the same. Plus! The roleplay ideas that flow out of this guy are amazing, well-thought through, and most importantly, creative; he comes up with easily accessible plans that the not as well equipped role-players can easily join in on for a fun time of RP. Even during the break this kid made up map RPs and other text RP for quite a few of us who were longing for CoTH to return; man is he innovative!

On another note! If you haven't talked to this guy OOCly, do it. Over these past few months Secrettom and I have become close friends! He can always make me laugh, lighten the mood if tensions are high, or just be a good listener to someone who needs to talk. He knows what is appropriate in channels, figures out when to leave ugly situations, and never let's the IC make him rage OOCly.

Believe me when I say, "THIS KID IS A GREAT ADDITION TO THE GRUNTS."

The only thing I can probably say to Lethy-pooh here is that...at the end of your /me's you sometimes forget your punctuation marks. Tsk, tsk, tsk. But that is something that many people forget to do.

I <3 you, kiddo.

<333

Cressy

PS. Lethys is probably one of the best gnomes I have ever seen and had the opportunity to Role-play with. -giggles- Even if my character makes him go into panic attacks every time she tries to get close to him!

I feel the exact same way, but like ten folds. You, since becoming GM, have made the RP even more realistic and fun. Please keep up the good work...

Oh and.

BFF-EBURRR

:b

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Yet another person I could write a book for, but we'll have to make due with an unnecessarily long post. :B

First thing I will say is that, we definitely need to RP more, and I think that's partially my fault. From what I've seen of your characters, it is nothing short of a glee-fest when I do get to RP with you. Lesse, I've RPd with Lethys, Samuel and Webs, and hopefully I'll be getting to RP with Anne here at some point. From what I've seen so far, I can honestly say that I can't wait to RP with you more, and LET ME TELL YOU WHY with a small, Disney song.

You definitely have a knack for character development. The personalities you have come up with for all of your characters truly stand well on their own, and I have yet to see much of any sort of "bleeding over" from one character to the next. Webster and Samuel sort of remind me of one another, but even then, their personalities are exceedingly contrasting. And I'll always lovelovelove Lethys. I love how you've taken the stereotypical "old wizard," twisted it a bit and turned it into something of your own. Also, as I'd said in Piken's feedback thread, there were a few select people who had really made me change my perspective on Gnomes completely. You guys really made me take a step back and see that they weren't and aren't always the balls of sunshine, lollipops and rainbows that everyone's on about.

As a person, I've been able to see throughout my stay here on CotH that you are a very dedicated person. You have an incredible imagination for new ideas, both from what I've seen from your stuff for the Gnomer plot and your other ideas, including your newly revived ideas for the Figures.

As a GM, you're by far one of the best that I know, speaking from -all- experience I've had with GMs, ever. In my opinion, you always come off as very approachable. You're exceptionally helpful towards both the other GMs and the other players of the server. I honestly can't think of anything I can point out for you to improve on.

Lastly, as a friend, it has been a joy to become acquainted with you during my time here and I'm always overjoyed to talk with you. I really find it hard to keep a straight face when we're going back and forth with each other with our sick senses of humor. I hope that, even when neither of us play on CotH anymore, we'll still be able to keep in touch.

So cheers, Leth! My final diagnosis? A WINRAR IS U. <3
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
I never liked the Ghost, always seemed like it was RP just to harass this guy we all wish to never remember... (Zanzibar) But I absolutely love lethy's, mah favorite was fillin' holes in Stromgarde. Anski was there too, I don't know why it was epic in my mind, but it was.
I only barely remember from before the server restart, but our friendship has been around since then, and everything I can remember of it has been really awesome. I'm not sure what to say... I'm not really one for words in forum posts, but I do hope that you understand how truly awesome all of the time we've spent RPing has been. I don't think there's anything else...

Oh wait.

Spoiler:
"Goodbye, miss Moonglade!"

"...Nightglade..."
Technically learned from this guy on the ropes of RPing! Back in the day when server restart has just happened and there were barely a few RPers around (Though I have to say, this was a closer-knit community because of it), we would RP basically anywhere and wouldn't be too much concerned about the location.

The only non-positive feedback I could give him probably isn't even a player-feedback but a GM-concerned one. His past works on spawning items needs working on. The angles of which you view his spawned items or buildings sometimes mess up and disappear, only appearing at certain angles of the camera. Some examples of this would be in Stromgarde and in the Gnome Village outside Gnomeregan. However, I've seen this greatly improved in the Drunken Muffin.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Technically learned from this guy on the ropes of RPing! Back in the day when server restart has just happened and there were barely a few RPers around (Though I have to say, this was a closer-knit community because of it), we would RP basically anywhere and wouldn't be too much concerned about the location.

The only non-positive feedback I could give him probably isn't even a player-feedback but a GM-concerned one. His past works on spawning items needs working on. The angles of which you view his spawned items or buildings sometimes mess up and disappear, only appearing at certain angles of the camera. Some examples of this would be in Stromgarde and in the Gnome Village outside Gnomeregan. However, I've seen this greatly improved in the Drunken Muffin.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
The objects outside the Gnome Village and all of Stromgarde was done by Mikain.
The objects outside the Gnome Village and all of Stromgarde was done by Mikain.