The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

LTCColor Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love to play video games, roleplay, and talk to people. Going to go to college for an Aerodynamic Engineering degree in the future, then joining the U.S.N (United States Navy) after attaining my degree. Also going to go through the ROTC program when enlisted in a college.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States of America, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend introduced me to WoW a long time ago and I gave it a try. I tried playing retail for a while but I had no more money to pay for it so I started to play on private servers. I played Starcraft and Warcraft 3 for a while, and discovered roleplaying. I was on many other roleplay servers and temporarily quit WoW, but now I'm back.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My brother recommended CoTH, I'm just here to roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really like to get into fights when I roleplay because I usually get bored of it half way through, I always want to log off but I don't because that would be annoying to the other players. I enjoy dramatic roleplay, I like to interact with people and talk things out with other players, it helps me shape the roleplay into something like a movie or a book.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have one, it all depends on the type of character I'm feeling.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nice people, good roleplay, and accurate leadership (Admins, Mods, Owners, etc...)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, nothing urges me more to quit a server when a person in leadership hazes, fraternizes, discriminates, and doesn't set an example. It doesn't matter if someone if your friend, husband, wife, or child; staff should act professional. The user base should as well.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't intend of posting a story at the moment, I will later though. I'm not the person to come up with a story on the top of my head. When I roleplay I like to make it as I go. Coming up with a story before hand is pointless in my mind, why spoil your whole story when you can use the influence of others to create it?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing.
Hello and welcome to COTH!

Best get used to fraternizing staff, as we have a very friendly community. It's best to remember that the staff is composed of role players as well, and that they still enjoy our mutual pastime.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you remain familiar with the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there a number of fantastic articles and guides available and they are an excellent resource even if you are familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for developing your character and for constructing your first profile, such as the official timeline, character development questionnaires and weight/height guidelines.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game (I don't personally advise joining barrens chat, due to its ridiculous nature ;p) if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to contact me via PM whether I am online or off, should you require any assistance.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]