The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lag! And I'm talking about latency up to 10,000.
Since I started *trying* to play on the server a few days ago, I have basically been unable to play because of awful latency. Between 7000 to 10500 ms, consistently, I can't RP because my responses take forever to arrive, I can't quest because it takes forever for the chat windows to load, I can't even land a hit on mobs before they've killed me. Please help, I really want to play, RP, and have fun, but frankly my connection to the server is preventing me from doing well, anything. It's not my connection because I average 200 ms on normal servers, and I've cleared out my caché and everything. Help! Please! :?
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying.
The internet is a very annoying thing. Generally, the only thing that causes lag on the server's end is when there are a lot of people clumped together in one place, as that's a ton of information being sent back and forth between the server and every player about every other player they can see.
When only a few people are getting high latency... it can depend on location based on the server <-> player, or a variety of other things that neither of us really have any control over.
Yeah, I figured out what was wrong, I'd forgot to delete my WBD folder *facepalm* and clear some addons *facedesk*... thanks anyway :]
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying.