The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lakaris`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm 26, living in Florida, US right now, grew up in Nj, enjoy mmorpg's on my pc, and rpgs, racing, and fps on my 360.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the U.S., and speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Was a big fan of the original Warcraft series (still have/play Warcraft III) and pre-ordered the original WoW and was a daily player until 10/09. Just got tired of paying too much and not enjoying a large enough RP community.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Looks very professional and respectful. I'm tired of finding these "RP servers" with only a handful of actual RP players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Really I enjoy it all. I'm usually very casual, want to get into it again. But i'll hang out in a tavern or go on a quest. It's all fun to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say I have 2, I love nature and animals, so usually my RP characters are Orc Hunters or Tauren Druids, 2 classes i see as self relient in nature and fun to RP a day in the woods with friends.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From checking out the website, kinda high.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, i'm a friendly, social, and very respectful gamer, and i look for the same in a gaming community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Looking over the grasslands, Dreifar felt peaceful. Sitting on the edge of the Hunters Rise letting the wind fill his nostrils, he closed his eyes and sighed. The drums were beating again, he knew this moment was over, and war was coming. The Elders told them all of the day when war would tear through the lands again. Seeing the lumber camps being built for seige weapons and gear, fires destroying the lands, tormented him. He was not a violent druid, but he had no choice, the war was getting too close to Thunder Bluff for him to ignore it, the drums shattering his peaceful state again he opens his eyes wide and leaps off the ledge. Within seconds he shapeshifts into a hawk and heads for Cairne's tent. He needed the High Chieftain's blessing to take up arms and join the Horde, for his torment wasn't his own. He felt the pain of the Earthmother and now he knew he has to help stop it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I haven't played any RP games in a long time, so i may be a lil slow or rusty with getting in to character.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay, and find our roleplay entertaining, fun, and awesome! If you haven't read our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules, I would encourage you to do so now.

Hope to see you in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]