The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lazyalex's introduction!
Oh boy, where do I start.
Hello, I'm known as Alex in the real world, I enjoy playing drums mostly. I'm in a small garage band called "Killarfungas" We're not much more than a coverband at the moment, but oh well right?!

I come from the United States, so of course I speak english. I hail from California, or Kallifornia if you're german like our govenator~ LOL

I primarily got into Warcraft from a friend who played, I don't have much experience in the retail version, so I'm a bit of a n00b ; ~;

I prefer 1x1 roleplays, but I'm looking to get into some group ones as well, I am always willing for a romantic RP, always.

My favorite class? Hmm...I do like the blood-elfs quite a bit, they're my favorite on the hoard. For alliance, I'd probably say Dranei.

My expectations of the server: Have lots of fun, meet cool people, and of course; roleplay!

Which rule caught my attention? Respect. If you have a problem with me, or the way I RP, that's fine. But I don't like getting into arguments over petty matters. I just don't like it.

A story? I don't have any WoW related stories, but I could post a short story/poem I made a bit ago..

(The man creeped behind the bushes, slowly, not making a sound. He peeked out around the bend, looking at the medium to large sized buck taking an early morning drink from the creek. The man stood slowly, reaching behind him to take out the bow and arrow he had been carrying. He put the arrow against the string of the bow and arched it back, the early morning sun making a soft gleam against the metal tip of the arrow. The buck caught the sight of the gleam! As he began to run, the man let go of the arrow, "Whoosh!" Said the arrow against the morning air before finally impaling the buck through the eye, killing him instantly. The man smiled as he approached the buck, he had completed his hunt)

Well that's it for now, hope you like!