The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Le me.
First and foremost, tell us about yourself as a player/roleplayer/gamer:
Hello there! I'm from Greece, 27 y.o, been RPing in TTRPGs/PnPRPGs for 12-15 years and in MMOs for the past 3. I haven't RPed much in WoW however I find it exciting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Greece, as mentioned above, thus the language is Greek.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the community?:
A google search on "WoW RP private servers" did the trick.

As we are a roleplaying community, what kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Fantasy settings mostly. However I did like SWTOR RP untill recently. I do prefer the traditional dice rolls and elaborate emoting systems however I can adapt to whatever as long as it interests me.

What sorts of games do you generally play? Tell us a few of your favorites!:
My favorite game is and will be Final Fantasy 8. However, in my top 5 list apart from FF8 are NWN, NWN2, HoMMIV and Morrowind

What are your expectations of this community?:
I have no expectations yet. Once I get to know you people, we can speak of this again.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our community, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd say Seperate IC/OOC at all times. I've seen many a good RP communities destroyed out of such trivial things.

Show off some of your roleplay skills with a story, if you'd like!:
If I get to know you, I would be more than happy to post an attempt of an english-translated short story of mine.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am loyal. To the end. However, if you try and betray this loyalty in any way I will do my worst. I strongly believe in "Don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself" so that's always something to keep in mind.
I'm coming off quite strongly usually but I'm fairly level headed and friendly.
That would be all. Thank you.