The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

League with Pay!
So recently @Krilari Has rekindled my love for a game called LoL (League of Legends), and I've begun playing it on a regular basis; I thought to myself, 'Pay, why don't you stream this game?', and the answers were a bit conflicting. After hours (minutes) of calculations, theorizing, and using many resources to my advantadge (seriously, all I did was decide I wanted to stream), I decided I wanted to stream League of Legends!

So if you want to watch, go ahead and click this fancy little link right here!
www.twitch.tv/paylonastv

If you have any questions then just leave a reply and I'll try to get back to them A.S.A.P. down below there's a general census (I don't think that's the right word, but I'm sticking with it.) on my stream and stuff.

- I don't rage! Meaning I don't scream or throw a hissy fit, a game is just a game and it's usually no skin off my back.
- I don't currently have a streaming schedule, but this will be edited accordingly. 12 AM - 6 AM EST Mon-Fri
- I may play other games, I may not, it depends!
- I'm likely going to be playing Ranked LoL on my stream, currently I'm at Bronze IV but I was placed in Bronze V. (That's right guys, Pay sucks at LoL)
Spoiler:
[Image: 8Mh5ajm.jpg]
I stream too!! ^.^

Maybe we could co stream together.
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League of Legends Demigod204 16 2,394 09-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Last Post: QuantumLegacy