The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Leaving.
Since quite a few people seem to have a problem with me on this server without actually even having talked to me personally about anything in regards to my "behavior" or the like, I'm leaving.

The passive-aggressive attitudes I've been getting from people I don't even know has been getting on my nerves for the past two weeks and I've had it. More so because of the fact none of them want to actually come out and say it to my e-face as they proceed to go to people and shit-talk me behind my back.
So yeah, I'm leaving.

And frankly I should've done it sooner.

Is this permanent? Chances are high.

And thank you to the people who actually RP'd with me, which is about 5% of the actual server playerbase.

As for my current active profile, feel free to deny it or whatever. Doesn't bother me.
If you fall down seven times, you get up eight.
It's a shame to see this happen. It's no shocker than there is a decent amount of people with passive-aggressive complexes. I am sorry that they got to you, I'm also sorry that nothing will be done to reprimand the culprits. It's not a hidden secret that this server is filled to the brim with secret, Grakor excuse my terminology, ( :^ ) ) circle jerks and exclusive cliques of Holier-Than-Thou Fartknockers.

I wish you well in your journey to find happiness, as Abraham Lincoln once said, "Eat my dust, Hitler."
Peace out, yo. See you back whenever I drag you in again in a few months. Just like usual. Unless our lords and saviors, the all-mysterious GM team decides to think of this as a grand exit. Which it's not.
Characters: To be added.
I have no idea who you play but it is always sad to see a member of our community leave. I don't have a problem with you at all, barely even know you but as said before, always a sad moment. As said by @Makeris, I wish you well in your journey to find happiness and whatnot. Good luck in the future and the doors are always open to returning members.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
While I wouldn't consider this a grand exit, I will say that the tone of some of the replies so far are less than respectful. If there are issues with other members of the server, there are more constructive ways to address the issue. Let's leave this thread for well-wishes, and not taking pot-shots at the community, as I'd hate to have to lock an absences thread.

To the OP: good luck with where ever you go next. We'll probably still be around if you change your mind.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
(09-10-2013, 11:50 AM)Grakor456 Wrote: We'll probably still be around if you change your mind.

>implying
There's always a bigger fish...
People always talk, you should learn to ignore, that's my opinion on it. You'll never see eye to eye with everyone and you should probably give up on satisfying those who dislike you for reasons oblivious to you.
Passive aggressiveness is the stance of the weak. Take it easy, you should will whatever you want in life. Like this coffee I'm drinking. I'm willing it into my caffeine-addled brain. Mmmmm, addiction. My choice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving Aadora 26 3,036 09-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Ural
  leaving for Real life RP Blish2202 5 1,206 07-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Relax, I'm not leaving, just taking a chill. (UPDATED WITH SCHEDULE CHANGES) CappnRob 0 594 07-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Losing it, leaving maybe Saronsen 10 1,842 12-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  'Oh, so -now- you're leaving?!' Adam255 5 1,056 11-30-2011, 08:17 AM
Last Post: rodentjoe