The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Leaving
I know most of you probably don't know me and haven't ever roleplayed with me, but it's recently occurred to me that my passion for roleplaying is gone and I don't really have much of a reason to stay here any longer. I just wanted to say thanks for the great experiences I've had on the server with all of you that I have encountered, and especially extend my gratitude towards the GM staff for making this server such a great place to be. Best of luck to all of you in the future, and I may just see you all again sometime, but right now it's just not right for me.

xo
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Hehe, take care, and good luck with everything you decide to do in life.

Cya around.
[Image: Signature.png]
Goodbye and good luck! Hope you find a new, better timesink! But you'll be back. They always come back.

-Zalan dood
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Have a great furthermore! I wish you the best of luck, even though you shan't need it.
Little by little, one travels far.
Best of luck to you, and we'll be around whenever your desire for RP returns!
Have a good life! ^.^ And take it easy.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Have a good one! :)
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Ah, this is too bad... Well, in any case, as the above all said: Good luck in everything else. We'll be here. /smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best dissapearing act ever. (Leaving notice) Yukai 6 971 06-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Leaving indefinitely purloinia 2 851 05-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Leaving polite style. Blackraider78 6 1,296 03-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Clifton
  Official "Leaving" Thread Varithos 7 1,468 10-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Krent
  I'm leaving! xSTEVExCOREx 4 1,174 02-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Grakor456