The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lefu's Introduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Absolutely. I mean, the fact that I was bored had nothing to do with it at all. *Coughs.* But seriously, I did read it all, as well as several other topics.

2. How did you hear about us?
The beautiful Love-Hate machine known as Google. It seems every day there's fewer and fewer RP servers.

3. How did you get into RP?
Back in 2004, when I first bought WoW, I was trying to decide on a server. Eventually i decided upon the Argent Dawn server, which, back then, anyways, was a bastion of roleplay. Slowly, but surely, I learned everything about roleplay and did it myself. I admit, when I first joined the server, I was among the "Wat's RP?!?!1" masses. But I learned, which i suppose is why I always try getting people who ask similar questions into RPing.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
When I heard about WoW from a friend, I bought warcraft 3, and eventually ended up playing all the games and learning as much about the lore as I could.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Hmm, this is a difficult one for me. My favorite race is Blood Elves (Not for aesthetic reasons, I like their storyline!) As for class, even harder, I don't really have a favorite class. The Class i've played most in my WoW career is Rogue, though. I've always been a fan of lightly armored, dual wielding characters.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Another difficult question. I like to play lots of different combinations and storylines. I try not to get generic, but occasionally the urge to play an over zealous Paladin or a Blood Elf with undying loyalty to Kael'Thas does overcome me.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Extended storylines with a lot of characters. I had one of these back on Argent Dawn that spanned months and months and had dozens of participants. (Not in every part, obviously.)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm a big music person, I like all sorts of different music. I'm a general fan of most video games, aswell as books. I'm also pretty big on health, and workout daily. :)

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yep.

----

Well, this is me. :P
Hope to talk to you guys soon.
(Actually, could be later, my client updated to 3.1 yesterday thanks to a friend, not sure If I'll be able to access until you upgrade.
Welcome to the server! >8D